Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

I thought you said unusual?

Indeed he did........I suspect the unusual is rather usual for Mr. @HubbaBubba..........
58.gif

The first ordinary Hubba has just been slain.........and the dissection resulted in a wet trimmed yield of 425 g. She was the smallest, so hopefully more
good news.gif
to follow..........

Busy felling the ordinary Hubba's, took a break and jarred the remains of the Milk Lady..........I thought around 50 g, and she upped the ante, spiteful woman, and delivered 63 g dry. Not too bad for an input of 382 g milk powder me thinks, but given the dearth of milk growers, I could be completely off my
rocking chair.gif

May I request the Mephistopheles blokes to publish a milk growing feed chart for each strain and optimal feed recommendations, milk powder brands officially approved and relevant MSDS data
hrmmmpf.gif

Last edited:
The first ordinary Hubba has just been slain.........and the dissection resulted in a wet trimmed yield of 425 g. She was the smallest, so hopefully more View attachment 512975 to follow..........

so you think Milk Lady might push 100 when dry?
Incredible effort, and a mind blowing result for about 5€ in 'nutes' ?

so you think Milk Lady might push 100 when dry?
Incredible effort, and a mind blowing result for about 5€ in 'nutes' ?

Thanks for the reply mate.

@Yozhik The Milk lady is done and dusted at 63 g, the 425 wet g Hubby #1 is a normally nutricated plant and was as said above the smallest, or so I thought....

hubba #2 gave 370 g wet

Hubba #3 gave 759 g wet

Still another 3 to go....... I had stop harvesting yesterday when I twice found all the trimmings on top of the buds and buds on top of trimmings.......there is nothing more mind-blowingly boring, monotonous and repetitive and yet you need to concentrate.... Any slight drift of the mind, and the described debacle of trying to mate the trimmings back with the buds is a very real possibility.....

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nuclear proof trimming machine?

Last edited:
Back