Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Day 89 update

A brief update on the state of affairs in the HubbaBubba habitat and a leading role for HER.....yes, the Milk Lady, who turned out to be right little foot soldier-ess, she may not have conquered the Queen's throne, but as a budding Princess she is not too far away.....

I used 382 g of milk powder to feed this damsel for almost 3 months, total cost 4.58 Euro.........

She hasn't been fed for the last week, and she will come down in another 2-3 days. The buds are tight, dense and heavy and without putting my head on the block, once dried and dusted my guess is around 50 g, but I hope to get a nice little surprise. First plant I've grown that yielded less than 100 g, so the challenge now is to get the milk powder tuned in so the final result is closer to the "normally" fed sisters!

She reached a height of 71 endearing centimeters, I'm getting quite enamored with plants this size for a change!!!!

Here goes
CameraZOOM-20151130152952142.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130153055510.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130153355604.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130153342547.jpg

And the HubbaBubba's, not much difference from last update, still throwing out pistils but I need the space for the DP 4 x Think Big, 4 x Colorado Cookies and Fastbuds 3 x Six Shooter plus I have 3 x Think Diffent on the go to compare with the Think Big, and for good measure I also have 1 Super Cali Haze simmering from Short Stuff, so the Hubba's has been on plain water for the last 3 days and will come down in a weeks time.
These 6 plants have been grown all the way with the 2 Marshydro 600w reflector lights, and no complaints, they did the job. The 2 large Hubba's liked it so much that some severe supercropping become necessary or I wouldn't have seen the lights again until trimming and grinding the main colas......lol

CameraZOOM-20151130154738892.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130154828888.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130153822748.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130154327068.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130154309196.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151130154256206.jpg

Last edited:
Milk Lady looks good, fish,blood bone supplement in the soil will counter Nitro Deficiency, well done though Corgy.
I'm not growing right now but will definitely try the Baby Milk Again I rather fancy those Hubba bubbas too.

Milk Lady looks good, fish,blood bone supplement in the soil will counter Nitro Deficiency, well done though Corgy.
I'm not growing right now but will definitely try the Baby Milk Again I rather fancy those Hubba bubbas too.

Thanks mate, my next try will be in Mapito with no additions, except probably mycorrhizae in the form of Bio Nova Microlife.
I wonder how much assistance the nutes that was in the Lightmix gave the milk powder. I want to see if milk powder really has the gazoomp to produce buds all by itself, albeit at a higher initial dose, say 5 g/L and take it from there.

I have 3 x TD and 1 super Cali Haze seedlings at 2-4 days old, they are intended to strut their stuff in plain view of the new DP Think Big as a reminder of wots expected, maybe one of the TD's if I can fit it in, but it requires hand watering..... We'll see if it will be this run or next time around.

Last edited:
50g from milk powder, and they said it couldn't be done.
You are in desperate need of a couple of good SLAPs.
I am all slaped out, slapless.
Will somebody slap this guy.

I offer this empty cartoon token of a slap:
:slap:

Au contraire mate, I haven't actually done anything of importance just yet, the doubting Thomases may still get their "we told you so" heyday..... I mean, what if there's no THC in them buds but a motley range of oozing yoghurt, creme fraice, sour cream, mozzarella and skyr?

We'll see, but if the Milk Lady effect is anywhere similar to the dried popcorn buds we sampled of one of the reg Hubba's yesterday, then my respect for milk powder will increase by leaps and bounds..... Lol

Anyways, thanks for the kind words and virtual manhandling...... :toke:

Also thanks to @mephisto for the non-virtual sting :toke:

Day 93 update

Well, today the Milk Lady was dismembered, and she gave 213 g wet. The buds are rather small, but they are hard as rocks.......almost :thumbsup:

Here she is moments before the gory and grisly procedure, yes, yes, I know, but someone's gotta do it........
CameraZOOM-20151204144458732.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151204144542829.jpg

The other 6 Hubb's looks pretty much like they did in the last update, another 4-5 days of flushing, and another macabre event coming up. They look good and fat.

Last edited:
Very entertaining, is it 93 days already?
Your pictures are getting better and that is a lot or milk buds.
Any thought, conclusions about the milk experiment?

Now that all the nutes have been sucked out, could a plant grow in that soil with just milk?
:slap:

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words......I trialed a few lower buds from the Milk Lady earlier this evening.........Kudos to me for being able to operate a keyboard, albeit repeated attempts, a spell checker and lots of patience is the order of the day...........
hrmmmpf.gif

Guess milk powder THC is outside my tolerance level somewhat.......very up there with the thinker
einstein1.gif
HE would have been proud me thinks..........It's all Mephistopheles fault
hrmmmpf.gif

Back