Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Thanks guys, must admit I have been neglecting this thread, but I find it more interesting to read and comment on other members diaries and threads......
duh_7b.gif

Day 85 update

Well, here's some shots of the Hubba's today, I'll get some of the Milk Lady later......they are starting to look a little worn, but nice hard as rocks buds. I decided to let them run as long as they wanted, still sprouting them white hairs.......

Still feeding Flora Nova Bloom, and adding some PK supplements, 1 tablespoon epsom salt per 10 L and Biogreen Cal-gel.

2015-11-26 15.14.05.jpg

2015-11-26 15.15.48.jpg
2015-11-26 15.16.26.jpg
2015-11-26 15.18.07.jpg

@Think that was quite a trimming jobbie, looks like I'll be watching a lot of football while wifie rolls up her sleeves.....just kidding........she normally wear sleeveless shirts!

Last edited:
7 days and my AU still hasn't sprouted.........

I had planned to STS the other two for seed and a cross I have in mind, but now it looks like that won't happen! Not an auspicious start for my first DP grow!

Thanks guys, must admit I have been neglecting this thread, but I find it more interesting to read and comment on other members diaries and threads......View attachment 508970

Day 85 update

Well, here's some shots of the Hubba's today, I'll get some of the Milk Lady later......they are starting to look a little worn, but nice hard as rocks buds. I decided to let them run as long as they wanted, still sprouting them white hairs.......

Still feeding Flora Nova Bloom, and adding some PK supplements, 1 tablespoon epsom salt per 10 L and Biogreen Cal-gel.

View attachment 508975
View attachment 508976 View attachment 508977 View attachment 508978

@Think that was quite a trimming jobbie, looks like I'll be watching a lot of football while wifie rolls up her sleeves.....just kidding........she normally wear sleeveless shirts!

Staggering size to those Hubba's ! I don't know why you would neglect showing us those monstrous blooms! [emoji7]Great work and like Hazy suggests roll in Think Big!

yup, seeing those Hubba's did it, I ordered some and some Fantantasimo today. 50% Off! Woo Hooooooo!
Yeah HBSS is a brute the TD is the only other Auto I have grown (haven't tried the Ultimates ) with such a will to thrive and grow like wild fire you will love it Pop.

Back