Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Washington state?? :WTF:when did this happen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Magoo must have lost his glasses. could not think of a train song ,so we are on a sub for awhile. :bighug:

Yes Sir-eeee .. I relocated from my seafront beach hut in Nebraska -.- where i was growing my Totally Legal weed previously

1599303466878.png

... running with the Cornhuskers back then (when i wasn't cheerleading with them obvs!)

1599303703032.png

.... Gooooo000 CornDogssss ...ummm .. I mean Huskers

:pighug:

(training song)

Yes Sir-eeee .. I relocated from my seafront beach hut in Nebraska -.- where i was growing my Totally Legal weed previously

View attachment 1230354

... running with the Cornhuskers back then (when i wasn't cheerleading with them obvs!)

View attachment 1230356

.... Gooooo000 CornDogssss ...ummm .. I mean Huskers

:pighug:

(training song)

Did you see that steak @Master_gRoshi posted in the staff room @blue ......?

I had to get out...... :glutton: ....or Cook......:chef:

Did you see that steak @Master_gRoshi posted in the staff room @blue ......?

I had to get out...... :glutton: ....or Cook......:chef:

LOL - yes i did!! I was droooooling! So much tasty food posted - we've got some great cooks if we ever have a staff party!! If i win the state lottery i'll fly em all over to the farm and we can get some BBQ going!!

:bighug:

I took a bus from Michigan to Colorado quite a few years back. We had to stop on the side of Cornhusker Highway Nebraska for a few hours and wait for the State boys to show up with their drug sniffing dog. Very fun experience. Not a fun location. The couple behind me were a little scared. They had to take some possessions and put them in a condom and hide it inside someplace. Apparently afterwards it was quite romantic for them because they consummated their new friendship before the next stop.

I should have taken the train.

Back