Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

@blue ....I was showing hubby this on Amazon.....

Organic lemongrasse....£89.70 a Kilo................. :yoinks: ........

IMG_0369.JPG

I'm Rich.....:frog:...I'm Rich......

:crying:

Last edited:
@blue ....I was showing hubby this on Amazon.....

Organic lemongrasse....£89.70 a Kilo................. :yoinks: ........

View attachment 1230381

I'm Rich.....:frog:...I'm Rich......

:crying:

:eyebrows:
Lemon Grass .... Some nice soft towels ...... and the bit that we couldn't see in your basket that amounted to £38.20 ....

What are you up to over there eh??? .....

Last edited:
:eyebrows:
Lemon Grass .... Some nice soft towels ...... and the bit that we couldn't see in your basket that amounted to £46 ....

What are you up to over there eh??? .....

Well Spotted...edited...... :bighug:

Hubby says our bath towels are so thread bare we could use them for net curtains.....:crying:...but I haven't got a Fancy to visit the market with the way our corona stats are ATM....:yoinks:.....

Last edited:
Well Spotted...edited...... :bighug:

Hubby says our bath towels are so thread bear we could use them for net curtains.....:crying:...but I haven't got a Fancy to visit the market with the way our corona stats are ATM....:yoinks:.....

Yeah!! Screw that!! I'm getting literally everything delivered (except petrol ... and i'm not going out..but sometimes i need it for the mowers and strimmers!)

The two good things to come out of all of this, are we've got a great delivering butchers .. and amazon can now afford to pay their taxes
:nono:
From all the orders I've made!!

:face:

The rain drenched dragons in the tub almost made me sob!! :rofl:

Me Too...... :yoinks: ...

IMG_0358.JPG

I haven't had a chance to Open them up with the photos hogging the patio all summer...but I have them both up to f3 and thought yay..........perfect place to have a mass test patch.....:yoinks:..then ............it Rained..........:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Me Too...... :yoinks: ...

View attachment 1230385

I haven't had a chance to Open them up with the photos hogging the patio all summer...but I have them both up to f3 and thought yay..........perfect place to have a mass test patch.....:yoinks:..then ............it Rained..........:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Anything salvageable??? Or is it worst case scenario???

>.<

Back