Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Autopot - On! 3ml per litre Canna vega and a splash of calmag.

IMG_5194.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG

Bloooo :bighug:what's good, luv? That lil' TW chugging along well now is what! She saved herself by touching the pot sides just in time- :rofl:
...good to her laterals popping out like that, I hope it's a sign she'll stretch and stack some nodes fast now... :goodluck: ... she does seem a bit nute sensitive, huh! That's not a seemingly rich feed at 3ml/L, but only an EC reading will tell the tale on that...
Have things cooled off some over there?

Bloooo :bighug:what's good, luv? That lil' TW chugging along well now is what! She saved herself by touching the pot sides just in time- :rofl:
...good to her laterals popping out like that, I hope it's a sign she'll stretch and stack some nodes fast now... :goodluck: ... she does seem a bit nute sensitive, huh! That's not a seemingly rich feed at 3ml/L, but only an EC reading will tell the tale on that...
Have things cooled off some over there?

Yo Wairakins! - Yeah she's looking pretty sweet i think!
I think i always forget how things are a bit slow to begin and then pickup the pace - i don't know how many times when i've seen the question "is she a runt' i've answered with my totally hilarious .... Give me just a little more time song

Ohhh what a HOOT! ^_^

Hmmm - yeah 3ml .. see the thing is, i'm trying a new nute lineup .. it's Canna Vega and Canna Flores - 1 part! Seems pretty simple right! Right! :D
So looking and the dilution guidelines it reckons 5 ml per litre, and seeing as this is the first feeding (following the gentle "canna start" pre autopot), Thought i'd err on the side of caution! last thing i wanted to do was burn the crap outta her on a first feeding. So I curbed my enthusiasm and went in nice and gentle (ooooh). She's got 5 litres of that so we'll see how she chugs it up and take it from there.

I'm planning on getting me some dutch pro explode .. It's worked a treat in the past.

I've kept the light nice and high to try and encourage some strech - think the last to grows i've been a bit eager to lower the light too soon and they've been a bit incey mincey. - The light is a bit powerful for lowering too soon me thinks!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes .. but this looks like a good un!! 3 Cheers for Sweet Seeds!! :cheers:

The weather - yeah! It's a much nicer environment for my plant at the moment - Autumn temps have arrived and it's a bit easier for me to control now! May even be adding some heat to the tent, but for now the tellos tiger is keeping things warm enough!

Cooled off? When you're around Thomas the Tank it's always steamy!

Hahhaa - good clip!! On point!! :d5:

Last edited:
Hey @blue , you're in the UK right?

No Ma'ammm - I'm from the rootin' ..tootin' state of washington in the good ole' pacific northwest of the USA where i grow my totally Legal weed.
I love nothing more that a New Yoik Boiger and supporting my favourite team the Redskins (when i'm not cheerleading with them Obvs.._

1599048604449.png

<.<

GoooooOOOO Redsocks .... umm ...i mean skins!!

:pighug:

Day 20 something ... I crept into the room during dark hours and silently snapped a photo of her as she slept ..... Waiiiiittttt - that's not what i meant!! ... It's not like it soundssss!!

I'm innocent M'lud!!

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

After deliberation, the courts and jury find you unanimously & undeniably GUILTY!!!!! (.....of growing an awesome strain from an awesome breeder)

:gary:

Blue ^_^
:d5:

Washington state?? :WTF:when did this happen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Magoo must have lost his glasses. could not think of a train song ,so we are on a sub for awhile. :bighug:

Last edited:
Back