Man there are some great animals in here. So I don't have a dog at the moment, but I do have a rabbit! He is a black Mini Rex, and his name is...
Chief Thurgood Carbonfoot of the Clan Coldpoop, direct descendant of Thurgood Jenkins.
It is the product of 2 friends, a lot of ganja, and the movie how high.. He answer to Carbon foot however. He keeps the back yard safe, and actually scares my wifes cat, lol.:thumbsup:
1460652929895-934855552-jpg.553658

This is Lilly, my wifes cat. Shes a Siamese mix, and one nasty bitch. She like to go toe to toe with 40lbs dogs, and normally is the one left standing. However the rabbit scares the crap out of her, and shes now been demoted to scared cat, haha.
picture.php

Man there are some great animals in here. So I don't have a dog at the moment, but I do have a rabbit! He is a black Mini Rex, and his name is...
It is the product of 2 friends, a lot of ganja, and the movie how high.. He answer to Carbon foot however. He keeps the back yard safe, and actually scares my wifes cat, lol.:thumbsup:
1460652929895-934855552-jpg.553658

This is Lilly, my wifes cat. Shes a Siamese mix, and one nasty bitch. She like to go toe to toe with 40lbs dogs, and normally is the one left standing. However the rabbit scares the crap out of her, and shes now been demoted to scared cat, haha.
picture.php

Great idea with rabbits. They are also delicius to eat...
I slaugther ducks and geese from time to time... Rabbits are easier to sacrifice than birds.

I have always thought that as well @tobe. However, right now I have a LARGE lab and beagle that are at CONSTANT attention wars with each other; it is getting out of control!!!!

My 10 old alpha bitch keeps the pack in check. She is a very strict. When she think the 2 1/2 yrs old bitch and my little boy Isak, 4 yrs, play too loudly, she says STOP and they stop.
Isak The Killer...he bites veryone but me and my wife, and bites to kill. The poor vet. nurse got his first deep dog bite not from a big street dog (the vet and her male nurse collects money to the Save the Street Dogs Foundation and travel world wide treating street dogs, neutralizing and vaccinating them) but from a 3,5 kg papillon. I am very proud of him. He could not get his canine tooh deeper in his hand.

Hell I love me some rabbit for dinner, but I screwed up and gave this guy a name. Now hes to cute, and will haunt me if I eat him.

It was more a joke.
If animals should ble sacrificed, one should plan for it. Like my grandmother in nothern Norway told us when we was children and she used to keep two lambs in her garden; You may play with them and bottle feed them, but remember we are going to eat them.

Labs are nutters Kush! My mate has a massive one (Lab[emoji6]), we were out walking and bent over to let my Boxer off the lead. My brand new PDA phone for work slipped out of my pocket, the Lab just grabbed it and ran!

B*stard thing was a speck in the distance after a few seconds [emoji23][emoji23] fair play tho, he brought it back covered in slobber with a big ol tooth mark in the screen!

[emoji28]

They must like phones lol.....the lassie that bred my wee one lost at least one phone to the litter.

Will try and get some better pics on my DSLR, particularly of my big lab as I reckon he's a magnificent an example of the breed. He picked up a little puppy fat this winter because of the puppy walks and extra training treats but we're pretty much past that phase now so it's back to big and exciting walks to keep them fit and happy.

Would love to do a vid of me downhill biking with the big dog too......the only thing more fun than chasing down and blasting past folk on flashy bikes is when the dog is doing it too:rofl:

Back