They must like phones lol.....the lassie that bred my wee one lost at least one phone to the litter.

Will try and get some better pics on my DSLR, particularly of my big lab as I reckon he's a magnificent an example of the breed. He picked up a little puppy fat this winter because of the puppy walks and extra training treats but we're pretty much past that phase now so it's back to big and exciting walks to keep them fit and happy.

Would love to do a vid of me downhill biking with the big dog too......the only thing more fun than chasing down and blasting past folk on flashy bikes is when the dog is doing it too:rofl:

Fook that mate... Labs are fast, I had a Lab X boxer a year ago, (she bit my baby son in the face tho so lives with the sis in law now)

Anyhoo.. Bike and dog? Sounds like a recipe for crashing into the dog to me... They don't look behind when they run..

I can't even walk Boris without him getting under my feet.. Add wheels... [emoji856]?

Fook that mate... Labs are fast, I had a Lab X boxer a year ago, (she bit my baby son in the face tho so lives with the sis in law now)

Anyhoo.. Bike and dog? Sounds like a recipe for crashing into the dog to me... They don't look behind when they run..

I can't even walk Boris without him getting under my feet.. Add wheels... [emoji856]?

The dog loves it....and I ride at 7/10ths on tracks he has the advantage on. There's no danger I could shake him off in the twisties anyway as 4 sets of claws grip better than 2 tyres in the dirt.

Have to avoid the jumps though. ..he bumps my back tyre mid air and drops are a definite no no.

Really there's just a few tracks I take him on and it's mostly just down through trees on soft ground and then playing in a stream when I stop for a joint.

My 10 old alpha bitch keeps the pack in check. She is a very strict. When she think the 2 1/2 yrs old bitch and my little boy Isak, 4 yrs, play too loudly, she says STOP and they stop.
Isak The Killer...he bites veryone but me and my wife, and bites to kill. The poor vet. nurse got his first deep dog bite not from a big street dog (the vet and her male nurse collects money to the Save the Street Dogs Foundation and travel world wide treating street dogs, neutralizing and vaccinating them) but from a 3,5 kg papillon. I am very proud of him. He could not get his canine tooh deeper in his hand.

Got to love the pecking order. We have three dogs and have family that visits with dogs, I love to watch them run the order; especially when one of the snappy little ones gets knocked down a notch and has to walk away humbly with "that look of defeat."

Chance, my large lab, has got the pizza boy and the electrician. The electrician literal shit his pants and then stood around talking to me........:gassy1: Trust me, you know when someone shit their pants.

Thank God both parties are dog lovers and gave him a pass..........

Got to love the pecking order. We have three dogs and have family that visits with dogs, I love to watch them run the order; especially when one of the snappy little ones gets knocked down a notch and has to walk away humbly with "that look of defeat."

Chance, my large lab, has got the pizza boy and the electrician. The electrician literal shit his pants and then stood around talking to me........:gassy1: Trust me, you know when someone shit their pants.

How wolderfull! I love the story!

Labradors... People confuse them with Retrievers and think they're a soppy lap dog!

NO! [emoji1375]

They're not to be messed with!

Big, strong and very loyal dogs with massive teeth! [emoji203]

Oops.. ^That's a wild boar.[emoji38]

Exhausted dog days.....

uploadfromtaptalk1462666076850.jpg

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Labradors... People confuse them with Retrievers and think they're a soppy lap dog!

NO! [emoji1375]

They're not to be messed with!

Big, strong and very loyal dogs with massive teeth! [emoji203]

Oops.. ^That's a wild boar.[emoji38]

Chance is a rescue dog. We got him when he was one year old.
He is AKC lab. When we got him his tail was cropped and he had/has (getting better) a very skidish and aggressive personality and bites when under circumstances; how you do this to a lab is beyond me. He is getting better continuously.

1aaaaaaab.jpg

Problem dog anybody..?.....my dog Likes nice smells...and nasty ones...
but..
this is her today.
The throw has been washed and she like the smell of the fabric conditioner..what she wants to do is tear it down and Roll on it..:coffee:

She likes flowers..lies in the daisies..biting off all the new buds and spitting them out...:shrug:

1aaaaaablackdrag.jpg

She Loves the smell of old sweat..so we know who has showered in the morning..coz if she gets a whiff of sweaty armpit..she is all over you..rubbing herself into you with a passion..it is so Funny.
Friends think she adores them..we Know they haven't washed...:crying:..

We had to stop taking her to the beach..coz she Loves sweaty tourist beach towels.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen was when a jogger dumped his shoes and towel on the beach and jogged off.

Dog caught whiff of the towel and dive bombed it..rolling like a lunatic.
Hubby went after her and didn't she think this was the finest Game ever..she had the Prize and daddy wanted to play..

So she ran up and down the dunes with hubby in hot pursuit..she stopped occasionally to throw the towel up in the air..then roll on it when it hit the floor..as soon as hubby got near she would grab it up again and away ....:crying:..he was half way down the beach and knackered by the time he caught her.

The jogger never looked back..hubby put the towel back next to his shoes..and he never found out that a sweat crazed dog had dragged it a mile down the beach..throwing it in the air and dive bombing it.

My Ribs hurt from Laughing..:crying:..Dogs...:coffee:

Back