Anton did great at the agility court today. We ran a track with 13 obstacles with few mishaps. Mostly mistakes in my handling. People think dog agility is about training dogs, but in reality it is about training people. The dog follows the handlers directions. If I point in the wrong direction, the dog will follow that direction. If the order for the next obstacle comes too late, the dog will have the time to wonder about what you want him to next and look at you. Then you loose speed and the flow through the track. His only idea was to jump of the tilt before it tilting. I had to bribe him with freshly cut lambs meat from the butcher. I also fed them lamb ribs today. I feed them bones and raw mest once or twice a week. And always fresh from the butcher.

Anton did great at the agility court today. We ran a track with 13 obstacles with few mishaps. Mostly mistakes in my handling. People think dog agility is about training dogs, but in reality it is about training people. The dog follows the handlers directions. If I point in the wrong direction, the dog will follow that direction. If the order for the next obstacle comes too late, the dog will have the time to wonder about what you want him to next and look at you. Then you loose speed and the flow through the track. His only idea was to jump of the tilt before it tilting. I had to bribe him with freshly cut lambs meat from the butcher. I also fed them lamb ribs today. I feed them bones and raw mest once or twice a week. And always fresh from the butcher.
That is so cool. I always wanted to get a dog to learn skijoring with.... Incredible bonding I hear

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

And CO is in the 40's again Rocco has his hoody sweater on again,I don't think he needs it(his momma put it on him) when he has it on he tears thru the yard at 90mph,him and his brother came from an apartment situation and lived in a small kennel,the run,jump,play,and funniest of all,they "bum fight"
image.jpeg

Hi dogs
My great dog Koki is a crazy pollen chucker he was in the males room and also checked out the girls. My wife told that it was near the end of the males...the pollen sacks was open.... she didnt saw the dog at first and dont think about pollen..... as she take a look at the girls, the dog was with her.
In a sample bud i saw it and that was the reason i chop my girls earlier (at day 51). I got luck and some of the trichomes start to get amber so i will have a good smoke.

Thats the story of "Koki the pollen chucker"

cu tobe

Back