Puppy's first snow!!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1462735165987.jpg

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Who in hell crops a Labs tail?
I understand there are aspects of long term health that in some instances can make a case for cropping ears and tails but over all..... nasty bidness.

But a Lab?

Any one that owns or loves labs can appreciate how horrible this is. A lab uses it's tail not only for swimming, but for balance and fighting as well.......
I did not meet the owner, the story is that they lived in a 980 sq. ft apartment and did not expect him to be at 115lb at 12 months; as a labs tail goes, he apparently was clearing everything out with his tail.....BASTAGES.....:deadhorse:

I was hanging out by the fire this afternoon.

Snickers (Beagle) wanted my seat all afternoon. I came back to the fire about an hour after I left for dinner. There is Snickers siting proudly in the captains chair by herself tending the fire.

download

Attachments

• Fire Keeper.jpg
    Fire Keeper.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 64
Any one that owns or loves labs can appreciate how horrible this is. A lab uses it's tail not only for swimming, but for balance and fighting as well.......
I did not meet the owner, the story is that they lived in a 980 sq. ft apartment and did not expect him to be at 115lb at 12 months; as a labs tail goes, he apparently was clearing everything out with his tail.....BASTAGES.....:deadhorse:
F'd up...... Dumb asses

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

View attachment 564951

Problem dog anybody..?.....my dog Likes nice smells...and nasty ones...
but..
this is her today.
The throw has been washed and she like the smell of the fabric conditioner..what she wants to do is tear it down and Roll on it..:coffee:

She likes flowers..lies in the daisies..biting off all the new buds and spitting them out...:shrug:

View attachment 564952

She Loves the smell of old sweat..so we know who has showered in the morning..coz if she gets a whiff of sweaty armpit..she is all over you..rubbing herself into you with a passion..it is so Funny.
Friends think she adores them..we Know they haven't washed...:crying:..

We had to stop taking her to the beach..coz she Loves sweaty tourist beach towels.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen was when a jogger dumped his shoes and towel on the beach and jogged off.

Dog caught whiff of the towel and dive bombed it..rolling like a lunatic.
Hubby went after her and didn't she think this was the finest Game ever..she had the Prize and daddy wanted to play..

So she ran up and down the dunes with hubby in hot pursuit..she stopped occasionally to throw the towel up in the air..then roll on it when it hit the floor..as soon as hubby got near she would grab it up again and away ....:crying:..he was half way down the beach and knackered by the time he caught her.

The jogger never looked back..hubby put the towel back next to his shoes..and he never found out that a sweat crazed dog had dragged it a mile down the beach..throwing it in the air and dive bombing it.

My Ribs hurt from Laughing..:crying:..Dogs...:coffee:

I would love to see her at a packed campground, she would be in heaven................:cooldance:

Back