@budelee ... your dogs are great ! Love the before and after pics ... thanks ... !
Thanks @Chester ,this is a great thread for all the dog people ,all dogs are great!!! These are my daughters dogs and Maggie the lab too,the wife has a lab hound(precious) and the chi-pom( her name is Tink,don't ask me??) my next companion might be a Weimaraner ,we had a rescue one at one time and she ate a hole at one end of the couch and out the other ,all the kids toys,and all the shoes she could find when we went on a weekend trip,we found her a forever home in the country where she could run,they are such high energy dogs..peace out everybody....is it just me that has my previous companions ashes ??? Man I've got stories to tell about my past pets....

Last edited:
Hi friends
Thats all some beautiful dogs, if i can i would have a big pack with around 15 dogs, but space, money and time isn't enough.
cu tobe

I have always thought that as well @tobe. However, right now I have a LARGE lab and beagle that are at CONSTANT attention wars with each other; it is getting out of control!!!!

Not sure how I missed this !!! Beautiful pups everyone!! Sorry for the few that have lost their buddies, the only bad thing about having dogs is eventually losing them.

Australian Cattle Dog(blue healer) showing unfavoured pose...lol
pets 014.jpg

Doing what she loves to do(swim and bite waves)
cottage 054.jpg

Pretty happy to be going somewhere I guess!! :D
Picture 058.jpg

And a few pics of our old girl that we lost last year...great dog, but wild!! :D She was a Black Lab/Walker Hound.

cottage 064.jpg

Such a sweet girl though. Wouldn't hurt a fly...unless the fly messed with momma or poppa. Went at a bear once and chased it up a tree, no fear or hesitation.
cottage 107.jpg

Funniest pic I have of my old girl. Batdog is a rare species of dog indeed! Sorry for the crappy quality I took the pc from a photo hanging on the fridge.
IMG_3668.JPG

And here is our new addition to the family. Pure bred Golden Retriever 1 year old. So far what an amazing puppy, very well behaved for age. Just awesome.
IMG_3664.JPG

What a sweetheart! :D
IMG_3665.JPG

Not sure how I missed this !!! Beautiful pups everyone!! Sorry for the few that have lost their buddies, the only bad thing about having dogs is eventually losing them.

Australian Cattle Dog(blue healer) showing unfavoured pose...lol
View attachment 562493

Doing what she loves to do(swim and bite waves)
View attachment 562494

Pretty happy to be going somewhere I guess!! :D
View attachment 562495

And a few pics of our old girl that we lost last year...great dog, but wild!! :D She was a Black Lab/Walker Hound.

View attachment 562497

Such a sweet girl though. Wouldn't hurt a fly...unless the fly messed with momma or poppa. Went at a bear once and chased it up a tree, no fear or hesitation.
View attachment 562498

Funniest pic I have of my old girl. Batdog is a rare species of dog indeed! Sorry for the crappy quality I took the pc from a photo hanging on the fridge.
View attachment 562572

And here is our new addition to the family. Pure bred Golden Retriever 1 year old. So far what an amazing puppy, very well behaved for age. Just awesome.
View attachment 562573

What a sweetheart! :D
View attachment 562576
He Skell
Great you found.the thread.
cu tobe

Hi friends
I want to share some pics from my dog she was 16 years old and we got much fun. She was my dog till i lived @home with my parents.
her name was Judy she was a real killer she only liked two pitbulls and one amarican Stafford from my neighborhood all the other dogs around was her enemys.
uploadfromtaptalk1462471758549.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1462471778247.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1462471792823.jpg

My 2 labs....
View attachment 564174

The big one is 6 years old and the wee one (with the big ears!) is 6 months.

Labs are nutters Kush! My mate has a massive one (Lab[emoji6]), we were out walking and bent over to let my Boxer off the lead. My brand new PDA phone for work slipped out of my pocket, the Lab just grabbed it and ran!

B*stard thing was a speck in the distance after a few seconds [emoji23][emoji23] fair play tho, he brought it back covered in slobber with a big ol tooth mark in the screen!

[emoji28]

Back