Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

...Look under the "about us" section at NFTG, at the bottom is the sample link,... :d5:

:doh:- forgot earlier @Starbreaker, let us know if this tag worked,...

--- FF nutes are good stuff! Our homie Trapper uses their line to excellent results...:headbang: But if it's organic you want, FF and AN are out,... not sure about the Nectar For the Gods line Dudeski mentioned,... Big Up isn't either,.. trouble with organics, it's difficult to impossible to get the fat hammer high P-K #'s, hence the suggestion to use some synthetics judiciously if needed, then go back to organics... GO BioBloom is 2-4-3, Roots HPK is bat-poops in liquid form 0-3-4 I think,... remember, in organics, your soil herd is critical, so look into inoculants (Recharge is getting much buzz I hear), EWC poop teas, anything to keep populations up and cranking! They are the converters of nute's into absorbable forms, breakdown/cycling and buffering as they do,.. speed is not their forte, so temps are important too... EoF can help you much with all this!
I found out the hard way with my KS grow, outdoor photo's.. they got a late start, veg'ed longer than expected and got too big for their pots,... bloomed late, and right at the worst time, the P tapped out on me, and mucked up bud set... By the time is saw P defc. symptoms in leaves and bud formation, it was late in the "correction" game; I hammered them as much as I dared with high PK for several feedings to get ahead of the defc., and it helped with some a lot, others it apparently was too late, and they came out more leafy/airy than the should have! :cuss: I did go back to mostly organics, but continued to use low doses of bloom booster until the last week or so... Oh-- that Mammoth P is brilliant, it made a big difference in helping P uptake rapidly! :coffee:
I do have the real growers recharge and mammoth p. I am not completely organic all the time, so using nutes isnt an issue for me. I just like not having to mix so many nutes most of the grow lol laziness i guess, but it has been going well. As always, thank you for the info its always appreciated!

:doh:- forgot earlier @Starbreaker, let us know if this tag worked,...

--- FF nutes are good stuff! Our homie Trapper uses their line to excellent results...:headbang: But if it's organic you want, FF and AN are out,... not sure about the Nectar For the Gods line Dudeski mentioned,... Big Up isn't either,.. trouble with organics, it's difficult to impossible to get the fat hammer high P-K #'s, hence the suggestion to use some synthetics judiciously if needed, then go back to organics... GO BioBloom is 2-4-3, Roots HPK is bat-poops in liquid form 0-3-4 I think,... remember, in organics, your soil herd is critical, so look into inoculants (Recharge is getting much buzz I hear), EWC poop teas, anything to keep populations up and cranking! They are the converters of nute's into absorbable forms, breakdown/cycling and buffering as they do,.. speed is not their forte, so temps are important too... EoF can help you much with all this!
I found out the hard way with my KS grow, outdoor photo's.. they got a late start, veg'ed longer than expected and got too big for their pots,... bloomed late, and right at the worst time, the P tapped out on me, and mucked up bud set... By the time is saw P defc. symptoms in leaves and bud formation, it was late in the "correction" game; I hammered them as much as I dared with high PK for several feedings to get ahead of the defc., and it helped with some a lot, others it apparently was too late, and they came out more leafy/airy than the should have! :cuss: I did go back to mostly organics, but continued to use low doses of bloom booster until the last week or so... Oh-- that Mammoth P is brilliant, it made a big difference in helping P uptake rapidly! :coffee:
Take a look at big up powder my friend

Here ya go. I was watering and will be feeding in the Am so made some rice wash and was taking pics,sooooo. a cup of rice and a half gallon of water to make it. just cover the rice and swirl around and the cloudy starches n stuff wash off and pull it when done in 5 or 10 mins and rinse with a few ounces of water and mix with whatever you desire(or alone is good too for dragons,with a few drops of cal mag n moleasses) and your done. rice in a bin, in the garden. soil bin. all kinds of places works for wet rice. drier living soil is stellar.you can watch it do the super fuzz thing LOL!

024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG

Take a look at big up powder my friend

... :shrug:I did... why?

>> :biggrin: EoF-- :yoinks: all these years I've been rinsing my rice, and just tossing away the rinse water- :doh: :rofl: -- Mmmm Basmati, makes me hungry for Thai style spicy fried rice! .... I think in older times, it was talc that was put in there? :eek1: ... I recently got bag of Calrose rice that claimed a new milling process, and no rinsing was needed any more..? LOL! I don't believe them, it still produced cloudy water when rinsed! Thanks for the tip chum,.. I hope my Dad's older sister Ne-san (from Japan) doesn't beat with a cane in the afterlife for all the waste- :crying:

Not too familiar with the no rinsing rice,Calrose rice I dunno. but I would prolly always rinse it anyways. there has most always gotta be some starches n simple carbs n sugars. LOL never heard about the talc. not too keen on the History of it. hell I might know all about it I just cant remember that I do maybe LMFAO!!

yeah I can still count to ten and say a few things in Korean,japanese,chinese , Thai and so on. but most of that is long gone. i think I might recall a dozen words all told maybe. I used to speak fluent Martail Arts Foreign Languages ,was working on Indian(India) for Pentjak Silat. but most of that stuff is long gone nowadays LOLK Thanks man. love this stuff. works really well as a tea additive,a simple feed/water rinse alone,or add to a lighter feeding program or either topping the pot with soil(top coating) or anything similar.

Back