Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

well rice wash is fairly straight forward especially if you compost and/or do your own soil(s) or mixes. because you can put the wet rice in a soil bin/wormy dude farm/ compost pile/leaf compost as well(green based compost generally speaking) but you take anywhere from half to 1 full cup of rice per gallon gallon n a half feed water or tea and soak it and all that for about 10 -15 minutes stirring it up getting all the carbohydrates,enzyme builders and afew other various simple forms of things but overallitsgoodfor your soil. just whebn you take the rice on a cheese cloth bag or screen strainer of sorts. soak the rice and when pull it out rinse the stuffs out and off of the rice back into the water with a cpl ounces of fresh H2O. then feed to plants. simple simple and very effective for them. they can be cal mag whores. between them two things and some molasses feeds(lightly and a bit frequent) and they'll do wonderful and color up on ya beautifully too. I like organic basmati rice,but I have used mahatma white rice too.

well rice wash is fairly straight forward especially if you compost and/or do your own soil(s) or mixes. because you can put the wet rice in a soil bin/wormy dude farm/ compost pile/leaf compost as well(green based compost generally speaking) but you take anywhere from half to 1 full cup of rice per gallon gallon n a half feed water or tea and soak it and all that for about 10 -15 minutes stirring it up getting all the carbohydrates,enzyme builders and afew other various simple forms of things but overallitsgoodfor your soil. just whebn you take the rice on a cheese cloth bag or screen strainer of sorts. soak the rice and when pull it out rinse the stuffs out and off of the rice back into the water with a cpl ounces of fresh H2O. then feed to plants. simple simple and very effective for them. they can be cal mag whores. between them two things and some molasses feeds(lightly and a bit frequent) and they'll do wonderful and color up on ya beautifully too. I like organic basmati rice,but I have used mahatma white rice too.
Thanks for the info!

Back