Day 43 Quick yellowing of leaves from bottom up

Hey man I use GH flora. If those plants were mine, I would be hitting the CalMag. I have no experience with it but some of the guys on AFN are using epson salts for Mg. Might be worth looking into.
I was wondering about CalMag. I have not fed any, but I have some General Organics CalMag+ on hand that I could use.

My water is moderately hard, but I may consider giving a small dose if things keep going down hill.

Hey @Waira I think I read you mentioning seeing Kind Soil run out of gas before. Do you have any suggestions for keeping these gals going the distance? Thanks!

:toke:-- Yup, there it is, P defc., typical of KS,... Also, not having a large enough pot factors in as well, since that soil is the sole reserve of nutes, small volumes get depleted faster, right?
Start any of the bloom nutes you have ASAP; liquids will be the fastest, but you can change up to dry or alternate. I used the RO Terp Tea Bloom last year, and liked it a lot!
No Ca or Mg issues, so don't add Ca-Mg in for now....

:toke:-- Yup, there it is, P defc., typical of KS,... Also, not having a large enough pot factors in as well, since that soil is the sole reserve of nutes, small volumes get depleted faster, right?
Start any of the bloom nutes you have ASAP; liquids will be the fastest, but you can change up to dry or alternate. I used the RO Terp Tea Bloom last year, and liked it a lot!
No Ca or Mg issues, so don't add Ca-Mg in for now....
Right on. Thanks for taking a look! I have begun suspecting P as the lower leaves have begun getting spotty and drying out. I have General Organics BioThrive Bloom on-hand and have given a couple 1/4 doses. I will focus on that.

I know this is old but thanks to everyone in this thread, you all helping OP helped me!

I know this is old but thanks to everyone in this thread, you all helping OP helped me!
Hey that’s cool! Love the collective knowledge of these forums. I know so many other’s posts have helped me out of a jam.

I think we lose that on platforms like Instagram. Long live the forums!!

Back