1st timer issues

man. Your a god send. So.. I have that chart on my wall already But my dumb self has been using the nutes every feed I have the fox farm 3 part. Grow ,micro , bloom… Molasses Gives the rootssugars to flourish and eat better correct. Also I should’ve been doing a compost tea correct? I have so many questions but I can’t type as fast as my brain is firing right now. Anyways, step 1 water with soap. Hope I have some. Idk the difference between soap and detergent. 2nd water with nutes and molasses and pray. I will snag a pic in the am and we’ll see where we’re at. I watered today with nutes so I’m a little upset lol the yellowing accelerated right after
No, the molasses will feed the soil microbes so they can multiply (the plant can take up some sugars but not what we are concerned with at this time.) we want to pump up the microbes. Roots organics is or was living soil. The the microbes breaks down the elements in the soil and feed them to the plant.

No, with salt fertilizers you do not need teas. It wont hurt but not needed. You are confusing organic practices with fertilizer practices.

No, the molasses will feed the soil microbes so they can multiply (the plant can take up some sugars but not what we are concerned with at this time.) we want to pump up the microbes. Roots organics is or was living soil. The the microbes breaks down the elements in the soil and feed them to the plant.

No, with salt fertilizers you do not need teas. It wont hurt but not needed. You are confusing organic practices with fertilizer practices.
Alright, I was completely wrong. Thank you for simplifying everything for me. I somewhat feel better and have a slight understanding of what I’ve done wrong and how to try to correct it. I really appreciate your time man. Most ppl wouldn’t of taken the time to say all that you’ve told me. Glad I came across this forum

Alright, I was completely wrong. Thank you for simplifying everything for me. I somewhat feel better and have a slight understanding of what I’ve done wrong and how to try to correct it. I really appreciate your time man. Most ppl wouldn’t of taken the time to say all that you’ve told me. Glad I came across this forum
This site is by FAR the best canna site there is!

Back