Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

Thinking of torturing one a little in your honor lol
Punisher..er..i mean..punish her!!!
image.jpeg

im here for the ride @Starbreaker ! my girl is gonna be starting her first plant this week, i ordered her some kind soil and roots organic so we will see how this works for her! ill proly be asking you questions about all this organic stuff!

im here for the ride @Starbreaker ! my girl is gonna be starting her first plant this week, i ordered her some kind soil and roots organic so we will see how this works for her! ill proly be asking you questions about all this organic stuff!
Awesome! Will she have a journal?? I love roots organic and kind soil. Its a good mixture.

:smoking: Hey Star'! ...very nice strain choice there, Stone gear is wonderful stuff.... the man has the magic eye! :wiz: Purple rock bud is in your future,...:eyebrows: :greenthumb:

.... about your notifications, double check for me please, in your profile area- Alert Preferences, that no boxes have been unchecked somehow,... We got the RP, so Admin. can have a look further if everything is checked on your end,... there are still some bugs about the system!

.... :eek1: mind that K'Soil toward blooming and through it carefully, a common compliant is weak P sourcing and rapid depletion that I've seen...problem is, early P defc. may not show in the leaves first, you'll have to watch closely how the earliest flower clusters start to form up,... if they look small, low calyx count, sparse in distribution/lack density.... We can help too with good pics, so no worries there! .... EoF is the man to ask about tinkering with organic PK, or even good quality bottled from General Organics or Roots HPK will do the trick... Not everybody has issues with it, but having a P defc. at the early onset of bloom can mess up yields and good bud:leaf ratio, and sometimes it's not always a fully successful recovery when adding emergency P-K into her! I'd have some organic nute's on stand-by,... even a few doses of synthetic high PK, diluted, will be okay until you get "caught up" some and switch back to organics,.... IF the KS taps out!:pass: ... Happy Germ'ing luv! :hump: :baby: :hump:

Back