Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

:smoking: Hey Star'! ...very nice strain choice there, Stone gear is wonderful stuff.... the man has the magic eye! :wiz: Purple rock bud is in your future,...:eyebrows: :greenthumb:

.... about your notifications, double check for me please, in your profile area- Alert Preferences, that no boxes have been unchecked somehow,... We got the RP, so Admin. can have a look further if everything is checked on your end,... there are still some bugs about the system!

.... :eek1: mind that K'Soil toward blooming and through it carefully, a common compliant is weak P sourcing and rapid depletion that I've seen...problem is, early P defc. may not show in the leaves first, you'll have to watch closely how the earliest flower clusters start to form up,... if they look small, low calyx count, sparse in distribution/lack density.... We can help too with good pics, so no worries there! .... EoF is the man to ask about tinkering with organic PK, or even good quality bottled from General Organics or Roots HPK will do the trick... Not everybody has issues with it, but having a P defc. at the early onset of bloom can mess up yields and good bud:leaf ratio, and sometimes it's not always a fully successful recovery when adding emergency P-K into her! I'd have some organic nute's on stand-by,... even a few doses of synthetic high PK, diluted, will be okay until you get "caught up" some and switch back to organics,.... IF the KS taps out!:pass: ... Happy Germ'ing luv! :hump: :baby: :hump:
Thank you Waira, ill check it out! I have the whole line of FF nutes, but i am looking into getting something else. I was thinking a few things from AN. I have the guanos high in P and the other in N, and a bunch of other odds and ends that I add sometimes. My goal is as organic as possible with nice yields. If i run into any issues, ill be sure to come to you! I have been growing, i just havent been journaling lately because of my tents being down. One thing i have noticed with using kind soil, is they usually end up needing calmag. I agree, Stone definitely has the magic eye. He's a great guy too! I love his strains.

Thanks star! :bighug:

I got the sample pack from here.

https://www.oregonsonly.com

For the demeters destiny. Atrain used the whole sample pack and had a badass grow. he is going to use the DD and HH. it only cost shipping for 6 quarts, their ph up and a folar bloom spray. i plan to use the DD with this run of kindsoil.

For the demeters destiny. Atrain used the whole sample pack and had a badass grow. he is going to use the DD and HH. it only cost shipping for 6 quarts, their ph up and a folar bloom spray. i plan to use the DD with this run of kindsoil.

How long did it take them to email you after you submitted the form? I just did mine.

Was the next day, they said something about reviewing my questions. its a heavy box so the shipping was worth it . after reading atrains feelings about the nutes i was impressed !

Cool!! Blackstone...I have few stone dragons at day 25...doing okay but I restricted their roots due to smaller containers(they were regs an I don't have room to run enough in proper containers for what I wanted to grow in the stealth cab)

I dont see an offer for a sample anywhere there.

:doh:- forgot earlier @Starbreaker, let us know if this tag worked,...

--- FF nutes are good stuff! Our homie Trapper uses their line to excellent results...:headbang: But if it's organic you want, FF and AN are out,... not sure about the Nectar For the Gods line Dudeski mentioned,... Big Up isn't either,.. trouble with organics, it's difficult to impossible to get the fat hammer high P-K #'s, hence the suggestion to use some synthetics judiciously if needed, then go back to organics... GO BioBloom is 2-4-3, Roots HPK is bat-poops in liquid form 0-3-4 I think,... remember, in organics, your soil herd is critical, so look into inoculants (Recharge is getting much buzz I hear), EWC poop teas, anything to keep populations up and cranking! They are the converters of nute's into absorbable forms, breakdown/cycling and buffering as they do,.. speed is not their forte, so temps are important too... EoF can help you much with all this!
I found out the hard way with my KS grow, outdoor photo's.. they got a late start, veg'ed longer than expected and got too big for their pots,... bloomed late, and right at the worst time, the P tapped out on me, and mucked up bud set... By the time is saw P defc. symptoms in leaves and bud formation, it was late in the "correction" game; I hammered them as much as I dared with high PK for several feedings to get ahead of the defc., and it helped with some a lot, others it apparently was too late, and they came out more leafy/airy than the should have! :cuss: I did go back to mostly organics, but continued to use low doses of bloom booster until the last week or so... Oh-- that Mammoth P is brilliant, it made a big difference in helping P uptake rapidly! :coffee:

Back