New Grower New Grower (3rd cycle) - 4x DP Daiquiri Lime

Hard to be too bummed about the indoor, when the outdoor... Barney's Farm Peyote Critical

IMG_20200811_114203.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to be too bummed about the indoor, when the outdoor... Barney's Farm Peyote Critical

View attachment 1222822

Looks like some mighty fine quality outdoor herb for a BBQ there!
You use the same medium as the indoor plants?
This one looks totally issue free, just a touch of yellowing, totally normal by the end.

Looks like some mighty fine quality outdoor herb for a BBQ there!
You use the same medium as the indoor plants?
This one looks totally issue free, just a touch of yellowing, totally normal by the end.

Outdoor is TLO, no till. Those pots are 13.5gals, roughly 2 grows old, I top dress with Down To Earth Bio Live, hit them with ACTs and SSTs. I leave the previous root ball in the soil, and plant radishes and peas in those pots when they arent used for canna to add structure and N to the soil. Typically I start my photos indoor, and put them outdoor when I want them to start flower, helps me keep them the right size.

Cut and wash. FRancine on the right, BRitney on the left, divided by the 3 clips in the middle. Forgot to snap pics before chop on FRancine. Buds seem trichrome light but otherwise healthy and dense. A little shocked considering how poorly the rest of the plant looks.

IMG_20200821_092200.jpg

BRitney
IMG_20200821_090222.jpg

FRancine
IMG_20200821_084237.jpg

BLair
IMG_20200821_100232.jpg

BLair
IMG_20200821_105630.jpg

Last edited:
Cut and wash. FRancine on the right, BRitney on the left, divided by the 3 clips in the middle. Forgot to snap pics before chop on FRancine. Buds seem trichrome light but otherwise healthy and dense. A little shocked considering how poorly the rest of the plant looks.

View attachment 1225848

BRitney
View attachment 1225849

FRancineView attachment 1225850

BLairView attachment 1225854

BLair
View attachment 1225856
Quick? Did you put them in the dark before you chopped? Or just not water and let them start drying in the pot? I ask because a couple folks @TxRebel/Mark @Fitzy and I are goin to try the cannabrush trim method but we are going to dry the plants right side up(the reason for doin this is so the leaves all dry sticking out and not curled around the leaf) which should make the brush method even more effective. It looks like these were starting to dry out before the chop. So this is basically what they are going to look like when we stand em up and dry em. It furthers my suspicion that this will be a very effective way to trim buds

Quick? Did you put them in the dark before you chopped? Or just not water and let them start drying in the pot? I ask because a couple folks @TxRebel/Mark @Fitzy and I are goin to try the cannabrush trim method but we are going to dry the plants right side up(the reason for doin this is so the leaves all dry sticking out and not curled around the leaf) which should make the brush method even more effective. It looks like these were starting to dry out before the chop. So this is basically what they are going to look like when we stand em up and dry em. It furthers my suspicion that this will be a very effective way to trim buds

I threw them in the dark for 3 days after their last watering, I find that they still wash well, and it helps wash off a lot of the little pain in the ass leaves, because they dry and die. I tend to do it on my indoor, but not my outdoor. I have in the past "brushed" the dead dry leaves away, after hanging for a few days. I think letting them dry for a few days upright, then washing and hanging gives you the best of both maybe, leaves dry the right direction, but flowers dont close up so tight they cant be washed. The only reason I wash my indoor is air pollution, dust, etc.... The garbage I breathe in daily.

I threw them in the dark for 3 days after their last watering, I find that they still wash well, and it helps wash off a lot of the little pain in the ass leaves, because they dry and die. I tend to do it on my indoor, but not my outdoor.
Gotcha!

I threw them in the dark for 3 days after their last watering, I find that they still wash well, and it helps wash off a lot of the little pain in the ass leaves, because they dry and die. I tend to do it on my indoor, but not my outdoor.
How do you wash yours?

Back