Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Nice to see another Auto Gorilla joining the Solo Cup fun :pass:

Things look happy and healthy to me mate :thumbsup:

Keep the diary updates coming buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
sound mark and you know me and threads i can be a bit thorough lol but i can hopefully show people how good it is to grow in solos and you can even get a nice little harvest to boot anyhow stay safe my friend :bighug::pass: :smoking:

day 16 today for the cookie and day 7 for his gorilla sister also @arty zan @Vapo check out his wonderful roots I've never had roots like this with remo emerald harvest is impressing me i also keep him in another cup but I'm thinking i may need to trim them at some stage
20200502_150928.jpg
20200502_150907.jpg
20200502_150901.jpg
20200502_150853.jpg

Mein gott it is a monster!!:vibe:
I hear good stuff about Remo nutes!
Is it me but is Remo the Haribo kid grown up?
1588429954316.png
1588430162923.png

If only was able to do some photoshop, I'd add a pair of shades and a mustache to the kid and bingo young Remo.
I'm loving those roots they are fierce!
My Ruby and Citrus Noir are forging ahead but my cookies doesn't look like it will make it.
At a young age I snapped one of the cotyledons, when messing with it!
I have let Mark know and I have dropped a Blue Kush and not being sure if it will crack I also dropped some Sour Diesel so one way or another I will get a Dianfem solo cup done!
I have just had Critical Orange Punch pop it's head up so that is another solo cup grow on the way!

day 16 today for the cookie and day 7 for his gorilla sister also @arty zan @Vapo check out his wonderful roots I've never had roots like this with remo emerald harvest is impressing me i also keep him in another cup but I'm thinking i may need to trim them at some stageView attachment 1185811View attachment 1185812View attachment 1185813View attachment 1185814
Duuude...I have NEVER seen roots come out of a solo cup like that before....anywhere!!....brilliant results with the new nutes... @arty zan bro, I think brother Tommy meant he never had roots like that with REMO.....he recently switched to Emerald Harvest after his keen eye spotted a bargin, lucky so and so:crying:.....again @St. Tom my bro....amazing results....are you tempted to slice the sides and transplant her up?.....she lookes like a go-er!!....hope you are both well and safe:bighug::pass:

Duuude...I have NEVER seen roots come out of a solo cup like that before....anywhere!!....brilliant results with the new nutes... @arty zan bro, I think brother Tommy meant he never had roots like that with REMO.....he recently switched to Emerald Harvest after his keen eye spotted a bargin, lucky so and so:crying:.....again @St. Tom my bro....amazing results....are you tempted to slice the sides and transplant her up?.....she lookes like a go-er!!....hope you are both well and safe:bighug::pass:
Oooooops! My mistake lol I do put my foot in it from time to time!:face:
Emerald Harvest it is then!
Just had a look and is easily available in the UK.

Mein gott it is a monster!!:vibe:
I hear good stuff about Remo nutes!
Is it me but is Remo the Haribo kid grown up?
View attachment 1185815View attachment 1185820
If only was able to do some photoshop, I'd add a pair of shades and a mustache to the kid and bingo young Remo.
I'm loving those roots they are fierce!
My Ruby and Citrus Noir are forging ahead but my cookies doesn't look like it will make it.
At a young age I snapped one of the cotyledons, when messing with it!
I have let Mark know and I have dropped a Blue Kush and not being sure if it will crack I also dropped some Sour Diesel so one way or another I will get a Dianfem solo cup done!
I have just had Critical Orange Punch pop it's head up so that is another solo cup grow on the way!
i used remo nutes for about 2 yrs i still have some but i switched to emerald harvest there twice the price of remo but the starter cali pro is around 200 gbp i bought 2 boxes for 170 on ebay and im super happy with it also hopefully when lockdowns over i can send you 100 ml of mammoth p
Also same with your vapo i have a full litre bottle of mammoth p so if you want me to send you a small bottle i will after this shitstorm ends also im gonna leave her in a solo but she would explode in a bigger pot and i wouldnt have the room as im full to the brim and i will tag u both in my other thread and you will see how full i am

i used remo nutes for about 2 yrs i still have some but i switched to emerald harvest there twice the price of remo but the starter cali pro is around 200 gbp i bought 2 boxes for 170 on ebay and im super happy with it also hopefully when lockdowns over i can send you 100 ml of mammoth p

Also same with your vapo i have a full litre bottle of mammoth p so if you want me to send you a small bottle i will after this shitstorm ends also im gonna leave her in a solo but she would explode in a bigger pot and i wouldn't have the room as im full to the brim and i will tag u both in my other thread and you will see how full i am
Sir you are a gentleman! :hump::toke:
Lockdown is looking to go on until end of may, we should find out early next week.
Thankfully I have a small grow space and could probably get away with a 1 Liter size of Emerald Harvest. £225 for the 1 Liter kit @hydrohobby
I'm guessing Root Wizard is responsible for those massive roots!

Sir you are a gentleman! :hump::toke:
Lockdown is looking to go on until end of may, we should find out early next week.
Thankfully I have a small grow space and could probably get away with a 1 Liter size of Emerald Harvest. £225 for the 1 Liter kit @hydrohobby
I'm guessing Root Wizard is responsible for those massive roots!
as i said it expensive and im fucked if id pay that for any nutes but here's what I paid for both mine if i find bargains i just pay on the card and think about it next month lol

Attachments

• e2.PNG
    e2.PNG
    112.5 KB · Views: 32
  • em.PNG
    em.PNG
    75.8 KB · Views: 32
as i said it expensive and im fucked if id pay that for any nutes but here's what I paid for both mine if i find bargains i just pay on the card and think about it next month lol
As I said to Vapo, sometimes you just wanna splash out and then reign in spending on other luxuries.
This lockdown has seriously put a dent in my wallet and hopefully more work will be there when everything picks up again.
So if I have money I will look into getting a deal like you did, if not then it is cheap nutes and put up with it.
I'm guessing you have the E.H Root wizard nutes, to give you those monster roots?
Maybe I'll just get a bottle of Root wizard because it really looks like it works a treat!

Back