Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

I'm going to have 2 or 3 solos a cookie gorilla and maybe 1 wedding cheesecake as 1 is going in a 10 ltr airport with biotabs have you ever tried them
I have done one grow with Biotabs.
I also have the Biotabs PK boost compost tea which I brew with a Hailea V60 air pump (60 Liters per minute) with 4 x 6" koi pond air stones
1588098032966.png

Biotabs PK boost bubbling

I'd like to try the Guerilla biotabs with an outdoor grow but need to find a site first!

Im in a grow off now with biotabs and fastbuds thats what im running the wedding cheesecake this is what they sent me and ive already put a zamnesia plant in a cloth pot as a try out till i pot this girl up in the next few days but any tips are more than welcome also my cookie pic tday
20200428_192630.jpg
20200428_145053.jpg

Im in a grow off now with biotabs and fastbuds thats what im running the wedding cheesecake this is what they sent me and ive already put a zamnesia plant in a cloth pot as a try out till i pot this girl up in the next few days but any tips are more than welcome also my cookie pic tday
View attachment 1184300View attachment 1184301
Biotabs are cool!
Mephisto uses them as it makes feeding easy.

I have done a couple of runs with Biotabs bro.....very easy but not enough involvement for me lol....I like the mixing, plus if you get a deficiency, do you have to add just the deficient nutrient as the others are supplemented?.....and how do obtain a single compound?

Couple of pics from seedling city the 2 on the right are my dinafem cookie and gorilla at day 4 and day 13
20200429_215540.jpg

Been bizzz-eee brother?....all looking healthy and happy....hope you are staying safe and well:pass:
Cheers my friend i can safely say im doing great but i miss going out even driving but better safe than sorry also my girls are all in great shape and all is good .i already have 1 zamnesia in biotabs but a wedding cheescake is joining her tmoz so i will be down to 3 solos :pass::smoking:

Looking great st Tom :thumbsup:
thanks bro for stopping by
I’m gonna follow along. I have a few one liter bottles going at about day 30 and I’m starting some solo cups today. It’ll be nice to watch the master and maybe learn a thing or three.
thanks for the support my friend also here are my 2 ltr and 1ltr ones i did last year bath buddys lol

Attachments

• 20200304_135152.jpg
    20200304_135152.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 29
Back