Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

I've also popped a gorilla seed i had @Dinafem-Mark so the cookie is going to have a little company so 2 dinafem sisters also I'm hoping all is well with you and the family mark :bighug::headbang: and the dog lol

Family and both bulldogs are fine mate, thanks for asking :bighug:

Another AutoDinafem Gorilla Auto born on the AFN :pass:

Keep us updated mate :thumbsup:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Well as i said my cookie has a baby sister who popped up today shes started in my normal canna coco so no excuses from now but shes a gorilla who may stay in a solo to keep her company.anyhow so were at day 9 and day 1 @arty zan @Vapo
20200425_125325.jpg
20200425_124751.jpg
20200425_122148.jpg

:pop: I never would have thought results like that could happen in a cup. I'd like to follow along
thanks so much, Jan if you take a look a few pages back there's lots of pics from my last couple of solo grows but i was very sceptical about what a solo cup worth of media could produce and if you ever have any questions or need any help just ask my friend .also another pic of my 2 girls
20200426_165309.jpg
20200426_151757.jpg

thanks so much, Jan if you take a look a few pages back there's lots of pics from my last couple of solo grows but i was very sceptical about what a solo cup worth of media could produce and if you ever have any questions or need any help just ask my friend .also another pic of my 2 girls
View attachment 1183080View attachment 1183081
Yes they were really nice! Thanks for the offer. I'm working on starting some in 1L pots. If I ever get them going I'll tag ya in :biggrin:

Your making me get the itch to get myself going again. Little bit each day trying to clean up the tent so I can.
join up if you have a seed just for a laugh bushy me @arty zan @Vapo just for shits and giggles and I'm glad your getting back on your feet my friend

Looking really nice Tom!:woohoo1:
I see some wedding cake in the background, Something I'd like to try at a latter date!
I now have 5 strains which will be in solo cups, Ruby , Cookies, Spirit Walker,Blueberry & Critical Orange Punch all are auto!
I'm going to have 2 or 3 solos a cookie gorilla and maybe 1 wedding cheesecake as 1 is going in a 10 ltr airport with biotabs have you ever tried them

Back