Indoor Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any voting options for this , is it by likes ? Will there be a poll at some point maybe ?
yes mate it's all by likes now so 1 like would be 1 vote

this is a repost and a big thanks again to archie .can you all vote please @Gladiators also behind the scenes the folks at dinafem are judging peoples journals for hefty prizes :cools::goodluck:
this is very important and a change may be for all the polls so im tagging everybody again as @Zamnesia Battle has already tagged everyone when he setup the poll so unless you post your own pics in the thread you will get no votes so post as i dont want folks missing out

Gladiators ready :tang: @RivetGrrl @The Mugwamp @St. Tom @Only1Sky @Beerhunter CDN @AJrexxx @Totogrowuk @Trooperwife @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @bushmasterar15 @db003 @Waira @hairyman @hope2grow @bluntz @woody @Bigg Al @pop22 @MR magoo @MesaBoogie
Lets see some sparkles folks :smokeit:
What to do ? just post a pic :thumbsup:

post a final pic each :photog: if you had 2 or more plants,please post them separately :photog::photog::photog: :toke:
How to vote ? click on the gallery/thumbnail pic,if you like it "like" it :d5: thats a vote :greencheck:
if not,back up the top and click on the next gallery pic that takes your eye :lol:
Voting starts as soon as the first pic is posted :superhero: the thread will be locked in 7 days :frowny: can still vote to the end :greencheck:

1580070382901.png

@St. Tom I voted already but I asked how many can you vote for and got no answer. :shrug:
sorry all you can vote for as many as you like with the likes its a bit odd to get used to but its new software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back