Indoor Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries no harm @The Mugwamp :pass:i just dont want someone to vote for it,then for me to come along and delete it on you :frowny:
:pighug:
Yes please mate, just delete the 1 without code, sorry to b a pain, I've deleted post anyway :pass:

517BDA82-BDE5-4322-B79A-94D245318E77.jpeg

awesome grow from all participants :worship:
very good job :pass::d5:
not ez to vote :vibe:
up to now this is the new way of voting with likes and people need to post there own poll pics so lots of changes im just trying to keep on top of things

this is very important and a change may be for all the polls so im tagging everybody again as @Zamnesia Battle has already tagged everyone when he setup the poll so unless you post your own pics in the thread you won't get no votes so post as i dont want folks missing out

Gladiators ready :tang: @RivetGrrl @The Mugwamp @St. Tom @Only1Sky @Beerhunter CDN @AJrexxx @Totogrowuk @Trooperwife @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @bushmasterar15 @db003 @Waira @hairyman @hope2grow @bluntz @woody @Bigg Al @pop22 @MR magoo @MesaBoogie
Lets see some sparkles folks :smokeit:
What to do ? just post a pic :thumbsup:

post a final pic each :photog: if you had 2 or more plants,please post them seperately :photog::photog::photog: :toke:
How to vote ? click on the gallery/thumbnail pic,if you like it "like" it :d5: thats a vote :greencheck:
if not,back up the top and click on the next gallery pic that takes your eye :lol:
Voting starts as soon as the first pic is posted :superhero: thread will be locked in 7 days :frowny: can still vote to the end :greencheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back