Indoor Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smoking: Skip me over @St. Tom -- I was in it for the fun only really, and that prize I already won!
this is a poll i had no hand in setting up hobbes instructed zamnesia battle this was how to do it if your pics not there @Waira you need to post it yourself to get into the poll if i could of done everyone s i would of done

in fact @Waira I've posted it for you i just needed you to post in the thread

IMG_20191031_190430.jpg

hello everyone sorry for all the tags the poll will now end on the 30 th of jan and the winner should be announced on the 31st along with the grow diary winners who are getting judged by the good folks at @Dinafem-Mark and dinafem seeds this is to give the late posters an even chance
@RivetGrrl @The Mugwamp @St. Tom @Only1Sky @Beerhunter CDN @AJrexxx @Totogrowuk @Trooperwife @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @bushmasterar15 @db003 @Waira @hairyman @hope2grow @bluntz @woody @Bigg Al @pop22 @MR magoo @MesaBoogie
L

post a final pic each :photog: if you had 2 or more plants,please post them separately :photog::photog::photog: :toke:
How to vote ? click on the gallery/thumbnail pic,if you like it "like" it :d5: thats a vote :greencheck:
if not,back up the top and click on the next gallery pic that takes your eye :lol:
Voting starts as soon as the first pic is posted :superhero: the thread will be locked in 10 days :frowny: can still vote to the end :greencheck:

well........ I would but my hard drive died and my pics went with it...

hello everyone sorry for all the tags the poll will now end on the 30 th of jan and the winner should be announced on the 31st along with the grow diary winners who are getting judged by the good folks at @Dinafem-Mark and dinafem seeds this is to give the late posters an even chance
@RivetGrrl @The Mugwamp @St. Tom @Only1Sky @Beerhunter CDN @AJrexxx @Totogrowuk @Trooperwife @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @bushmasterar15 @db003 @Waira @hairyman @hope2grow @bluntz @woody @Bigg Al @pop22 @MR magoo @MesaBoogie
L

post a final pic each :photog: if you had 2 or more plants,please post them separately :photog::photog::photog: :toke:
How to vote ? click on the gallery/thumbnail pic,if you like it "like" it :d5: thats a vote :greencheck:
if not,back up the top and click on the next gallery pic that takes your eye :lol:
Voting starts as soon as the first pic is posted :superhero: the thread will be locked in 10 days :frowny: can still vote to the end :greencheck:
pop22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well........ I would but my hard drive died and my pics went with it...

View attachment 1153461
I've just posted it you just needed to look in your diary same as everyone else:smoking: as to set the votes up you needed to post in the thread as we had no team leaders in here

this is a repost and a big thanks again to archie .can you all vote please @Gladiators also behind the scenes the folks at dinafem are judging peoples journals for hefty prizes :cools::goodluck:
this is very important and a change may be for all the polls so im tagging everybody again as @Zamnesia Battle has already tagged everyone when he setup the poll so unless you post your own pics in the thread you will get no votes so post as i dont want folks missing out

Gladiators ready :tang: @RivetGrrl @The Mugwamp @St. Tom @Only1Sky @Beerhunter CDN @AJrexxx @Totogrowuk @Trooperwife @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @bushmasterar15 @db003 @Waira @hairyman @hope2grow @bluntz @woody @Bigg Al @pop22 @MR magoo @MesaBoogie
Lets see some sparkles folks :smokeit:
What to do ? just post a pic :thumbsup:

Voting starts as soon as the first pic is posted :superhero: the thread will be locked in 7 days :frowny: can still vote to the end :greencheck:
St. Tom not sure if I sent you mine. She is not impressive in size but she sure tasted good.
Solo Cup FInal Pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back