Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

thanks pal also i don't suppose you have a cookie seed or any dinafem strain to just join me vapo and arty zan on are 3 amigos grow off just for fun
my last one is cable tied to my tent pole in a 1.5l coke bottle wanted to see if i was any better with a slighty bigger pot after my solo disaster its around 4 nodes tall not sure what day its on

Lockdown =Growtown
My pal was saying just before the lock down the local hydro store pretty much sold out!!
Just had a quick look and saw a 50 liter bag canna pro for £25 plus £5 postage reduced from £40 LMAO!!:yoinks:
Greens Hydro have it for £12.95:hump:
£15 for coco coinz & free delivery.

Cab is finished, just fired it up, everything is working fine!!!
Cuppa tea, a vape and post some posts and I'll put the girls in there!

Plagron are totally reputable!!
Not used their coco myself but anything plagron make is decent stuff!
I'll give them a go.
Looks to be a good price too!
plagron is great stuff im actally using there base coco nutes now bit on the salty side but if you get decent runoff its ok i got them as a freebie in the local shop the only reason i stopped using the bricks was the canna coco is a bit fluffier no idea if thats a good or bad thing haha 25 quid for a bag of pro is a rip off people should take notice of companys who try to screw us over in these times and no longer use the after the world gets back rolling

plagron is great stuff im actally using there base coco nutes now bit on the salty side but if you get decent runoff its ok i got them as a freebie in the local shop the only reason i stopped using the bricks was the canna coco is a bit fluffier no idea if thats a good or bad thing haha 25 quid for a bag of pro is a rip off people should take notice of companys who try to screw us over in these times and no longer use the after the world gets back rolling
Canna Pro is good stuff and I know what you mean about it being fluffier.
I add perlite 4:1 Coco to perlite to make an airy mix.
Drain To Waste 30% run of for me, currently using dutch pro but only on second grow with them.
I hear you on the rip off merchants and definitely never give them your trade, not now or in the future.

right folks ive had a nightmare with this black dog coco when i bought it says pre buffered with calmag on the day this coco is fucking shit for canna it burned the shit out of my 1st girls so today i thought I'm going to test the ec ph of just the straight coco out of the bag and straight from the bag i got 2.0 ec reading and for a solo cup to get it down to below1.0 it took 2 fucking jugs i shit you not never try this its had me questioning my whole grow i should of stuck with canna . but i thought this will be fresh not sat in bags for months on a pallet anyhow rant over
Capture.PNG
s-l1600.jpg

Poundland got you covered fella.
A quid for 7 lites of coco.
Btw whats likely to be in your final mix (assuming coco and pebbles?)
Wondering how fast that dries ?? (I need to go over your original solo thread i think)

Poundland got you covered fella.
A quid for 7 lites of coco.
Btw whats likely to be in your final mix (assuming coco and pebbles?)
Wondering how fast that dries ?? (I need to go over your original solo thread i think)
if you look at my grows I've never burned a plant early in my life but changing to that brand just knocked my grow sideways am just going back to canna 50/

50 mix its normally 18 quid delivered but higher with the corona now also i can get away with feeding a solo once a day but sometimes i will feed it twice i also grew some crazy 2 x2 little and a one ltr bottle grow last time check these 3 out bath buddy s
20200304_135152.jpg
20200305_092317.jpg

Wasnt kidding btw poundies do bricks of coco which expand to 7L pick one up now n again, no one is the wiser.

All looking wonderful @St. Tom , your small grows got me inspired, especially the lilt bottle.

Am gonna trying something small - for me: not ready for solo cup just yet.
Got one of my spare Creamatic seeds (No Dinafem seeds sorry) which I had just popped by 2 days and now in a 2L pop bottle full of coco with clay pebbles down low & that is sat inside a 3l bottle with a shitty airpump running through the bottom 2/3 inches of water. Like a mini AIT .
It fits in my small tent so fingers crossed. A little watering by hand for a week n it should be good to go.

Do the small nature of these require fed with age or likely to be under nuted, i start at 50% anyways but be nice to know upfront.

Wasnt kidding btw poundies do bricks of coco which expand to 7L pick one up now n again, no one is the wiser.

All looking wonderful @St. Tom , your small grows got me inspired, especially the lilt bottle.

Am gonna trying something small - for me: not ready for solo cup just yet.
Got one of my spare Creamatic seeds (No Dinafem seeds sorry) which I had just popped by 2 days and now in a 2L pop bottle full of coco with clay pebbles down low & that is sat inside a 3l bottle with a shitty airpump running through the bottom 2/3 inches of water. Like a mini AIT .
It fits in my small tent so fingers crossed. A little watering by hand for a week n it should be good to go.

Do the small nature of these require fed with age or likely to be under nuted, i start at 50% anyways but be nice to know upfront.
i think long as your feeding them to run off you can feed them like any other plant just to stop old nutes building up .anyhow day 7 for my cookie seedling I'm not very happy with any of my plants in this coco so i ordered some more canna
20200423_160522.jpg

i think long as your feeding them to run off you can feed them like any other plant just to stop old nutes building up .anyhow day 7 for my cookie seedling I'm not very happy with any of my plants in this coco so i ordered some more canna
View attachment 1182061

A week into this grow and looking bang on track to me :thumbsup:

Thanks for the continued diary updates mate :pass:

Until next time :cheers:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

A week into this grow and looking bang on track to me :thumbsup:

Thanks for the continued diary updates mate :pass:

Until next time :cheers:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
I've also popped a gorilla seed i had @Dinafem-Mark so the cookie is going to have a little company so 2 dinafem sisters also I'm hoping all is well with you and the family mark :bighug::headbang: and the dog lol

Back