Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Yeah man bro youve got the cookies down man ✌ absolutely bossing the solo cups! whos cookies you go for again? I've got a couple of cream cookies in my stash like.
1x Auto Blackberry. Fastbuds
2x Auto cream cookies. Fastbuds
1x Auto Gelato. Fastbuds
1x Auto purple lemonade. Fastbuds
1x Auto Girl scout cookies. FastBuds
1x Auto C4 matic. Fastbuds
1x Auto Night Queen. Dutch passion
1x Auto Critical Cheese. The Bakery Seed Co
1x Auto Amnesia Xxl. The Indian seeds
1x Auto Blue Berry mango. The Bakery Seed Co
1x Auto Glue Berry. Dutch passion
1x Auto Cheesecake. The Bakery Seed Co
2x la Confidential. The Bakey Seed Co
1x French Cookies. T.H.Seeds
1x Critical Orange Punch. Dutch passion
1x Blood orange sorbet. DNA Genetics
10x Bodhi soulmates. Regulars
1x Gorilla Zkittlez Feminize. Barney's Farm
1x Pink Crystal Feminize. Growers choice
1x Brain Cake Feminize. Ripper seeds
1x Strawberry Banana Feminize. Bakery Seed
2x Critical. Royal queen's seeds
1x Early widow. Advanced seeds
1x Triple Cheese. Barney's Farm
2x GIGABud. G13 labs
1x sherbet. Black skull seeds
1x Fruit slap. Europa seeds
I would run anyone of them as solos and that's a great stash bro
She looks mighty Tom and has some nice fade coming on too!
I will chop ruby and Spirit walker when the brown paper sacks arrive!
Look like we will both be toking our solos, soon enough!
Yes real close and I love having a selection but I recon this girl has got say 10 days and I'm hoping she's gonna fatten up a lot how old are Ruby and spirit

I would run anyone of them as solos and that's a great stash bro

Yes real close and I love having a selection but I recon this girl has got say 10 days and I'm hoping she's gonna fatten up a lot how old are Ruby and spirit
around day 80 i think but still no fade but pistils are mostly brown

Tom, I still have a lot of catching up to do . But I have one question I need to ask , -- what strength do you feed the solo plants at . I want to do organic and in organic soil . :thumbsup:

Tom, I still have a lot of catching up to do . But I have one question I need to ask , -- what strength do you feed the solo plants at . I want to do organic and in organic soil . :thumbsup:
i feed them just like sawn-off big plants same feed as there big sisters just always feed them to run off also @arty zan may do his slightly different i suppose you could bottom-feed them that may work but I've never grown one organic myself

i feed them just like sawn-off big plants same feed as there big sisters just always feed them to run off also @arty zan may do his slightly different i suppose you could bottom-feed them that may work but I've never grown one organic myself
For the flower stage they mostly got a nute strength of 1.7 - 1.8 EC same as my big plant, just like Tom!

also an odd pic of my other solo cup wedding cheesecake at day 68
IMG_20200701_162005.jpg

Here's my new cookie say day 1 I've dropped 2 one is going in an auto pot and maybe another solo the other one is in a root plug
IMG_20200702_162707.jpg

dinafem cookie 43g
Well the time has come she's dry drum roll, please and the good news is i beat my record by 3 grams ive also added that plant at the end to show how close i was and thanks for all the support .and i still have a gorilla left at around day 70 pics to follow :smoking: @arty zan @Vapo @bushmasterar15 @Growtogrow @Iriee Vibez @parsing_trees @Splitty37 @Waira @woody @hecno @Nosias also here's my new thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-x2-q6w-s2-1-gen2-245w-2020.78551/
IMG_20200705_144728.jpg
IMG_20200705_144814.jpg
cookie no4 this plant.jpg

this was cookie no 3 who was my record
cookie no3 (2).jpg
cookie no3 (1).jpg

Back