Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

i run all my plants in canna coco/pebble mix and feed to run off all the time its the same routine i run with any top-fed plants so just in miniature in fact every plant even autopots are using the same media and I've grown with remo newts and emerald harvest on these ones but i think any feed will get similar results my friend
Stay safe and thank you.

St.Tom . That plant turned out to be a bloody ripper mate - awesome - :woohoo1: I wont be able to enter the comp , but I am going to have a go at growing one soon , How much dirt is in a solo cup . :thumbsup:

Damn nice plants, Tom! You rocked this grow, and inspired a lot of folks to give it a go! Good luck on the next cookie! Nice job, my friend!

St.Tom . That plant turned out to be a bloody ripper mate - awesome - :woohoo1: I wont be able to enter the comp , but I am going to have a go at growing one soon , How much dirt is in a solo cup . :thumbsup:

16 ounces of liquid, but not sure how much dirt.

Well the time has come she's dry drum roll, please and the good news is i beat my record by 3 grams ive also added that plant at the end to show how close i was and thanks for all the support .and i still have a gorilla left at around day 70 pics to follow :smoking: @arty zan @Vapo @bushmasterar15 @Growtogrow @Iriee Vibez @parsing_trees @Splitty37 @Waira @woody @hecno @Nosias also here's my new thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-x2-q6w-s2-1-gen2-245w-2020.78551/ View attachment 1209830View attachment 1209831View attachment 1209832
this was cookie no 3 who was my record
View attachment 1209836View attachment 1209835
fuckin love it brother.......:worship:

they are 16 or 18 oz cups and thanks growbro
16 ounces of liquid, but not sure how much dirt.
i just know the cups are 18 oz
fuckin love it brother.......:worship:
thanks vapo for all your support

images.jpeg

Great work as always tom. Super impressive!

thanks my friend I've been keeping my eye on your girls I'm going to be running another cookie in an autopot
To be honest i didnt do my cookie justice. Made the premix too hot. Water only for 70 plus days and i coulda prob grew another plant in that mix as after!
But i really think cookies is dinafems best auto so far.
You'll kill it as always brother
:pass::pass:

Back