Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Well the time has come she's dry drum roll, please and the good news is i beat my record by 3 grams ive also added that plant at the end to show how close i was and thanks for all the support .and i still have a gorilla left at around day 70 pics to follow :smoking: @arty zan @Vapo @bushmasterar15 @Growtogrow @Iriee Vibez @parsing_trees @Splitty37 @Waira @woody @hecno @Nosias also here's my new thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-x2-q6w-s2-1-gen2-245w-2020.78551/ View attachment 1209830View attachment 1209831View attachment 1209832
this was cookie no 3 who was my record
View attachment 1209836View attachment 1209835
Got it :woohoo:

thanks pal

i will convert you all to the path of the solo
I am just feeling good about my 4" coco grows. Now you temp me with the vision of 100 red cups in the tent !! I may just be happy with them filling in spaces for my tent. :hump: . Do I remember that you gave away your red solo cup secrets ??? If I find a copy I'll be happy to try it, "CHAMPION of the RED SOLO"
:worship::bow::toke:

1593967127980.png

I am just feeling good about my 4" coco grows. Now you temp me with the vision of 100 red cups in the tent !! I may just be happy with them filling in spaces for my tent. :hump: . Do I remember that you gave away your red solo cup secrets ??? If I find a copy I'll be happy to try it, "CHAMPION of the RED SOLO"
:worship::bow::toke:

View attachment 1209925
i will tell you my whole recipe but imagine about 50 of the fuckers also mark will be organising a new solo cup grow off maybe starting in late July it will be for Humboldt seeds and I'm pretty sure i could get you a spot when it's starting as i know your not interested in the big battles but solos are a lot more fun

i will tell you my whole recipe but imagine about 50 of the fuckers also mark will be organising a new solo cup grow off maybe starting in late July it will be for Humboldt seeds and I'm pretty sure i could get you a spot when it's starting as i know your not interested in the big battles but solos are a lot more fun
You are most gracious with your offer. My comings and goings from home in the past are the real limiting factors for my tent. At this time I must pass. Do let me know about ones coming later. Oh you can start that secret write up.
1593968185100.png

You are most gracious with your offer. My comings and goings from home in the past are the real limiting factors for my tent. At this time I must pass. Do let me know about ones coming later. Oh you can start that secret write up.
View attachment 1209926
i run all my plants in canna coco/pebble mix and feed to run off all the time its the same routine i run with any top-fed plants so just in miniature in fact every plant even autopots are using the same media and I've grown with remo newts and emerald harvest on these ones but i think any feed will get similar results my friend

Back