Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Just got my new fan hooked up......Quiet as mouse bro....Not a squeak!
that would maybe an upgrade that i could justify I'm also going to hang the new sanlights and wire them up in the next few days its gonna be a great help being dimmable for sure and thanks again for all your support

that would maybe an upgrade that i could justify I'm also going to hang the new sanlights and wire them up in the next few days its gonna be a great help being dimmable for sure and thanks again for all your support
Don't forget to tag me in bro:d5:

St. Tom does it again another great journal with an astonishing harvest. Them buds bro look delicious. Congratulations on this Beautiful lady. Happy Growing Sir St. Tom looking forward to the smoke report. :worship::thanks::smokeit::d5:

St. Tom does it again another great journal with an astonishing harvest. Them buds bro look delicious. Congratulations on this Beautiful lady. Happy Growing Sir St. Tom looking forward to the smoke report. :worship::thanks::smokeit::d5:
thanks so much, brother I've grown the cookie and gorilla before the cookie is a strain i will always want in my stash jar anyhow here's her sibling the gorilla at day 67
IMG_20200701_162123.jpg

thanks so much, brother I've grown the cookie and gorilla before the cookie is a strain i will always want in my stash jar anyhow here's her sibling the gorilla at day 67 View attachment 1208463
Yeah man bro youve got the cookies down man ✌️ absolutely bossing the solo cups! whos cookies you go for again? I've got a couple of cream cookies in my stash like.
1x Auto Blackberry. Fastbuds
2x Auto cream cookies. Fastbuds
1x Auto Gelato. Fastbuds
1x Auto purple lemonade. Fastbuds
1x Auto Girl scout cookies. FastBuds
1x Auto C4 matic. Fastbuds
1x Auto Night Queen. Dutch passion
1x Auto Critical Cheese. The Bakery Seed Co
1x Auto Amnesia Xxl. The Indian seeds
1x Auto Blue Berry mango. The Bakery Seed Co
1x Auto Glue Berry. Dutch passion
1x Auto Cheesecake. The Bakery Seed Co
2x la Confidential. The Bakey Seed Co
1x French Cookies. T.H.Seeds
1x Critical Orange Punch. Dutch passion
1x Blood orange sorbet. DNA Genetics
10x Bodhi soulmates. Regulars
1x Gorilla Zkittlez Feminize. Barney's Farm
1x Pink Crystal Feminize. Growers choice
1x Brain Cake Feminize. Ripper seeds
1x Strawberry Banana Feminize. Bakery Seed
2x Critical. Royal queen's seeds
1x Early widow. Advanced seeds
1x Triple Cheese. Barney's Farm
2x GIGABud. G13 labs
1x sherbet. Black skull seeds
1x Fruit slap. Europa seeds

thanks so much, brother I've grown the cookie and gorilla before the cookie is a strain i will always want in my stash jar anyhow here's her sibling the gorilla at day 67 View attachment 1208463
She looks mighty Tom and has some nice fade coming on too!
I will chop ruby and Spirit walker when the brown paper sacks arrive!
Look like we will both be toking our solos, soon enough!

Back