Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Ive had a great relationship with dinafem and @Dinafem-Mark and you have looked after me over the years more than anyone and you know mark your a real friend of mine so seens the battle has been delayed slightly ive popped the last cookie in a solo cup till the virus thing gets cleared up and i will carry on with this journal with some big girls as intended so heres my little girl at day 2

Hey brother :pass:

Very kind words mate, kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy :bighug:

A lot of the AFN community have become close friends over the year's. This situation that's occurred is way beyond anything anyone could imagine. To shut the whole world down, it's crazy :(

Being in the UK like yourself as you know we've extended this "house arrest " for another 3 weeks but you know this is going to go way longer. It's a mess for sure and it's something as a world we will get over but it will take a lot of time for things to return to a semi normal state!

@St. Tom Sorry for the rant buddy, just frustrated at this as I'm sure we all are :pass:

Nice to see the reigning Solo Cup king back for another go :thumbsup:

Last attempt with Auto Cookies was epic, bring it on :headbang:

Things will get postponed and delayed, nothing we can do other than wait :pass:

Stay safe buddy :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark...

Hey brother :pass:

Very kind words mate, kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy :bighug:

A lot of the AFN community have become close friends over the year's. This situation that's occurred is way beyond anything anyone could imagine. To shut the whole world down, it's crazy :(

Being in the UK like yourself as you know we've extended this "house arrest " for another 3 weeks but you know this is going to go way longer. It's a mess for sure and it's something as a world we will get over but it will take a lot of time for things to return to a semi normal state!

@St. Tom Sorry for the rant buddy, just frustrated at this as I'm sure we all are :pass:

Nice to see the reigning Solo Cup king back for another go :thumbsup:

Last attempt with Auto Cookies was epic, bring it on :headbang:

Things will get postponed and delayed, nothing we can do other than wait :pass:

Stay safe buddy :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark...
your all good mark I'm going to try to get a few of these to pop a solo cup or 2 and if that was a rant I never noticed it also my plan is to finish these set I've got in now then I was gonna run a hso bubba kush again and a couple of big cookies or gorillas for the grow off once it starts and were up and running for the battle and show some of these new folks your strains looking the best I can . also 3 weeks is better in lockdown than getting corona I'm pretty sure I don't mind but I'm pretty sure its affecting your business so that's a whole different story :d5:also do you recon corona beer will go bust that's a cunt of a name now isn't it :bighug:

I reckon we could get vapo splitty and arty all to do a solo cup cookies for shits and giggles
.....hhmmmm!!!.....not a bad idea bro, I am due to put some new Dinafem beans in on 4/20 ....I could chuck an extra Amnesia XXL in for a solo cup grow with my buddies.....for shits and gigs!!
that's a cunt of a name now isn't it
....haha dude....that made me laugh out loud, so funny :crying::crying::crying:

.....hhmmmm!!!.....not a bad idea bro, I am due to put some new Dinafem beans in on 4/20 ....I could chuck an extra Amnesia XXL in for a solo cup grow with my buddies.....for shits and gigs!!

....haha dude....that made me laugh out loud, so funny :crying::crying::crying:
Also if you thinking were you could put a solo cup so its at the right height i tape another cup to a cane and sick it in a pot so its the same height as my tops and id love you to join along we can set another thread or post in here

Also if you thinking were you could put a solo cup so its at the right height i tape another cup to a cane and sick it in a pot so its the same height as my tops and id love you to join along we can set another thread or post in here
No probs dude, i'm in.....I will be happy with whatever is set-up for it bro :woohoo: .....just as long as it's ok to use the Amnesia xxl woohoo ...are arty and Splitty in too?.......dude I just realised I do not have any solo cups!!!

No probs dude, i'm in.....I will be happy with whatever is set-up for it bro :woohoo: .....just as long as it's ok to use the Amnesia xxl woohoo ...are arty and Splitty in too?.......dude I just realised I do not have any solo cups!!!
Ive always got loads as i start all my girls in them and yes i recon i can get them 2 to have a go with us you can germ anytime and you can post odd pics or document it but once youve grew 1 of these i think it will suprise you how big you can get a solo but you use tiny pots normally so it will be a walk in the park :pass:

Ive always got loads as i start all my girls in them and yes i recon i can get them 2 to have a go with us you can germ anytime and you can post odd pics or document it but once youve grew 1 of these i think it will suprise you how big you can get a solo but you use tiny pots normally so it will be a walk in the park :pass:
I'm on the hunt dude haha......due for painkillers in a min bro, f**kin toothache, so I will pick this up later or tomorrow with you, if ok?.......thanks brother.....Top man:headbang:

I'm on the hunt dude haha......due for painkillers in a min bro, f**kin toothache, so I will pick this up later or tomorrow with you, if ok?.......thanks brother.....Top man:headbang:
wow nothing worse than toothache I've got terrible sensitive teeth and there's a toothpaste I use that stops mine but I think if your that much in pain emergency dentist may be your only option but heres the pic asda or homebargains sell it

Attachments

• 20200417_220645.jpg
    20200417_220645.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 54
Back