Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Is there a thread on how to solo cup?
its not as hard as you'd think i just run mine like a normal plant top feeding but just a shrunk-down version this was my thread that i won last years competition if you get time to flick through i grow 3 in there @Geordiejesus https://www.autoflower.org/threads/st-tom-presents-dinafem-auto-cookies.72532/ also here's my cookie at day 5 @Vapo @arty zan
20200421_140004.jpg

its not as hard as you'd think i just run mine like a normal plant top feeding but just a shrunk-down version this was my thread that i won last years competition if you get time to flick through i grow 3 in there @Geordiejesus https://www.autoflower.org/threads/st-tom-presents-dinafem-auto-cookies.72532/ also here's my cookie at day 5 @Vapo @arty zan View attachment 1181378
Amazing. That is well impressive dude. I bet you were over the moon with those beauties!... I don't understand how it's done, do the plants not become root/pot bound? Do you have to trim the roots at all? Obviously the feeding will be more regular with how small the pots are? So many question and I'm too inexperience to know/grow them . Haha it baffles me. Exciting

Amazing. That is well impressive dude. I bet you were over the moon with those beauties!... I don't understand how it's done, do the plants not become root/pot bound? Do you have to trim the roots at all? Obviously the feeding will be more regular with how small the pots are? So many question and I'm too inexperience to know/grow them . Haha it baffles me. Exciting
i will help you along the way if you ever want to give it a go the roots stay in the cup and that's were it becomes tricky so it will be rootbound but as long as your keeping feeding pushing the new feedthrough with runoff they tolerate it quite well here's a couple of other strains i did fastbuds six shooter and an zamnesia couskush also there the cups i use
20200308_225011.jpg
cups.PNG
Screenshot_20200405-161150_Chrome.jpg

i will help you along the way if you ever want to give it a go the roots stay in the cup and that's were it becomes tricky so it will be rootbound but as long as your keeping feeding pushing the new feedthrough with runoff they tolerate it quite well here's a couple of other strains i did fastbuds six shooter and an zamnesia couskush also there the cups i use View attachment 1181414View attachment 1181415View attachment 1181416
Yeah I might have to get some solo cups ordered. I wouldn't mind giving it ago. It be ideal having a couple of smaller plants about... More to learn off.... So even though the roots are all clumped together in a small cup like that, you keep the roots fresh by making sure they are getting a good flow of feed circulating in the root system making sure there is no build up ect? Basically make sure your roots are spot on

its not as hard as you'd think i just run mine like a normal plant top feeding but just a shrunk-down version this was my thread that i won last years competition if you get time to flick through i grow 3 in there @Geordiejesus https://www.autoflower.org/threads/st-tom-presents-dinafem-auto-cookies.72532/ also here's my cookie at day 5 @Vapo @arty zan View attachment 1181378

Thanks for the link Tom, you can be sure i will check it out!
Six shoot and couskush,they both look amazing, I'm gonna be learn a thing or three with this grow, I have never done a solo cup grow before.
When I did my Pc case grow the pot was fairly small. About as high as a solo cup but a bit wider

1587489193930.png

Finished off looking like this
1587489343278.png

My Cookies auto is in a horticultural sponge (rootit) but not popped it's head up yet, I'm hoping it will tomorrow and i'll post a pic when it does.

Thanks for the link Tom, you can be sure i will check it out!
Six shoot and couskush,they both look amazing, I'm gonna be learn a thing or three with this grow, I have never done a solo cup grow before.
When I did my Pc case grow the pot was fairly small. About as high as a solo cup but a bit wider

View attachment 1181421

Finished off looking like this
View attachment 1181422

My Cookies auto is in a horticultural sponge (rootit) but not popped it's head up yet, I'm hoping it will tomorrow and i'll post a pic when it does.
she looks awesome great job plus the dinafem was my 1st ever try and i think i will always run them now as i put them taped on canes as they get older so they get the same light etc and aren't blocked but i will show you as i go on

she looks awesome great job plus the dinafem was my 1st ever try and i think i will always run them now as i put them taped on canes as they get older so they get the same light etc and aren't blocked but i will show you as i go on
Awesome Tom show me all your tricks, I am always willing to learn new ways to grow.
A day without learning something is a wasted day!
Thanks for being so open and transparent and being a generally helpful guy!
You know I like and appreciate that!!
:pass:

Yeah I might have to get some solo cups ordered. I wouldn't mind giving it ago. It be ideal having a couple of smaller plants about... More to learn off.... So even though the roots are all clumped together in a small cup like that, you keep the roots fresh by making sure they are getting a good flow of feed circulating in the root system making sure there is no build up ect? Basically make sure your roots are spot on
there are my solo cup roots
20191017_135310.jpg
20191017_135313.jpg

Back