Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

As I said to Vapo, sometimes you just wanna splash out and then reign in spending on other luxuries.
This lockdown has seriously put a dent in my wallet and hopefully more work will be there when everything picks up again.
So if I have money I will look into getting a deal like you did, if not then it is cheap nutes and put up with it.
I'm guessing you have the E.H Root wizard nutes, to give you those monster roots?
Maybe I'll just get a bottle of Root wizard because it really looks like it works a treat!
Yes it is but dont be paying full price for it i will find you a deal somewere my brother

Yes it is but dont be paying full price for it i will find you a deal somewere my brother
Any help greatly received :bighug:
I'm not currently in the market due to lack of funds but come autumn, things will be different and hopefully I should have some cash in my pocket by then, fingers crossed!

Any help greatly received :bighug:
I'm not currently in the market due to lack of funds but come autumn, things will be different and hopefully I should have some cash in my pocket by then, fingers crossed!
i wish you were close id give you my leftover remo I've easy got enough for a full grow i just used to buy supercharged kits for say 55 quid and that would do me a full grow plus a little over for the 500ml kits and if that's in your price range also with being stuck at homes hit us all hard some worse than others but i do feel you my friend

A couple of pics i topped my cookie yday at day 18 and heres her younger sister a gorilla at day 9
20200504_225605.jpg
20200504_225602.jpg
20200504_225556.jpg

looking good bro, seeing as you don't tie them down....have you ever thought about using the FIM technique?.....I read somewhere that it doesn't slow the grow(rhyme!)like topping but has the same effect......:pass:hope you are safe dude:bighug:
i think i may be a sort of film I've tried them both with good success and they grow quite compact so don't need tying down plus there isn't really anywhere to tie her but im sure you could find a way lol

Hey Tom

Looking good there bro! :woohoo1: :cheers:
I thought I would add acouple of shots for your perusal!
DSCN5685 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Two Critical Orange Punch - dutch Passion, have popped their heads up and will go into solo cups tomorrow!
Blue Kush and Sour Diesel - Dinafem are coming, I had a peak inside the sponges and there is life, it's just that they are taking a little longer to show their heads!
So hopefully I will have 9 solo cups in total. :woohoo1:
here is a couple of shot of Ruby ^ Spirit Walker, just check out the wide chunky leaves!!:headbang::smoking:
DSCN5680 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN5683 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Hey Tom

Looking good there bro! :woohoo1: :cheers:
I thought I would add acouple of shots for your perusal!
View attachment 1187877
Two Critical Orange Punch - dutch Passion, have popped their heads up and will go into solo cups tomorrow!
Blue Kush and Sour Diesel - Dinafem are coming, I had a peak inside the sponges and there is life, it's just that they are taking a little longer to show their heads!
So hopefully I will have 9 solo cups in total. :woohoo1:
here is a couple of shot of Ruby ^ Spirit Walker, just check out the wide chunky leaves!!:headbang::smoking:
View attachment 1187875View attachment 1187876
wow nice and chunky and 9 solos that's a lot of solos i think once you see how much they can yield i think you will always run them

wow nice and chunky and 9 solos that's a lot of solos i think once you see how much they can yield i think you will always run them
I am really excited doing solo cups.
Over the years I have seen many solo cup grows and competitions but I have limited space and I was always too full up even for such a small cup!
So now I have restarted my cab, it was the ideal time to get at it!
As you know Mr clumsy knackered the Cookies auto by snapping a cotyledon and it never recovered!
As I promised Dinafem-Mark a grow diary I dumped 3 Sour Diesel and a Blue Kush in to water, as I did't know how viable the seed was!
Seem they are all coming up, the Critical Orange Punch I also wanted to try and again the seed was fairly old so in went three bean and they all seem to be coming up, add to that my Ruby and Spirit Walker and I soon had a full house.
I'm not sure if I mentioned to you but I had a plan to do 16 different autos in solo pots and see how they fared!
I was going to call it the Auto Olympics and at the end the top 3 strain were to be awarded Bronze , Silver & Gold.
I probably had the idea in an olympic year lol
I still think I may have to do it and at the end have 16 types of weed to smoke, now what's not to like about that!!

I am really excited doing solo cups.
Over the years I have seen many solo cup grows and competitions but I have limited space and I was always too full up even for such a small cup!
So now I have restarted my cab, it was the ideal time to get at it!
As you know Mr clumsy knackered the Cookies auto by snapping a cotyledon and it never recovered!
As I promised Dinafem-Mark a grow diary I dumped 3 Sour Diesel and a Blue Kush in to water, as I did't know how viable the seed was!
Seem they are all coming up, the Critical Orange Punch I also wanted to try and again the seed was fairly old so in went three bean and they all seem to be coming up, add to that my Ruby and Spirit Walker and I soon had a full house.
I'm not sure if I mentioned to you but I had a plan to do 16 different autos in solo pots and see how they fared!
I was going to call it the Auto Olympics and at the end the top 3 strain were to be awarded Bronze , Silver & Gold.
I probably had the idea in an olympic year lol
I still think I may have to do it and at the end have 16 types of weed to smoke, now what's not to like about that!!
that sounds like a great idea and the more strains the better i love trying new strains also i only ran 3 auto creepers as they are all on the same res and its one of my most excited to try strains for a long time also i will post some solo pics tmoz and goodnight brother

Back