Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

that sounds like a great idea and the more strains the better i love trying new strains also i only ran 3 auto creepers as they are all on the same res and its one of my most excited to try strains for a long time also i will post some solo pics tmoz and goodnight brother
If you have spare creeper seeds try a run in a solo cup, it would be very interesting!
I wonder if she would just say no because she is such a big and rawkus plant, or would she just say smaller?
One of the reasons i though up the idea is I have so many seeds on account of people keep sending them to me, that I have excess strains and no way can i try them all if I just grow big plants.
4 grows in a year, each grow is 16 solo cups, that's 64 strains in a year, if you managed 5 grow that would be 80 strains!
Just think of all those jars lined up like a weed sweet shop! Further to that you would have to smoke a couple of different strain each week in order to try them all within a year!
I look forward to more pic!!
Rest ye well good fellow!

Day 22 solo cookie and day 13 for my gorilla also a big shout out to my good friend @Dinafem-Mark your a star .in my pics as you can see in pic no 1 i tape my solo cups to canes so there going to get the right light @Geordiejesus this may help you out with a full tent and solo cups if you run any
20200508_122426.jpg
20200508_122307.jpg
20200508_122305.jpg
20200508_122258.jpg

Day 22 solo cookie and day 13 for my gorilla also a big shout out to my good friend @Dinafem-Mark your a star .in my pics as you can see in pic no 1 i tape my solo cups to canes so there going to get the right light @Geordiejesus this may help you out with a full tent and solo cups if you run any View attachment 1188083View attachment 1188084View attachment 1188085View attachment 1188086
Looking really good bro! I've just got myself some transparent cups solo cups. Currently have a black Berry auto by fast buds germinating, which I plan on growing in the solo cup.

Day 22 solo cookie and day 13 for my gorilla also a big shout out to my good friend @Dinafem-Mark your a star

I try my best brother :pass:

Well, it looks like you've inspired a new wave of "solo cup" growers :headbang:

I bet solo cup sales are through the roof :rofl:

Auto Cookies and the newer addition Auto Gorilla progessing steadily :thumbsup:

Some cool talk in this thread, keep it up :pass:

Stay safe out there buddy :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Looking really good bro! I've just got myself some transparent cups solo cups. Currently have a black Berry auto by fast buds germinating, which I plan on growing in the solo cup.
keep popping back here my friend and if you need any tips just hit me up
I try my best brother :pass:

Well, it looks like you've inspired a new wave of "solo cup" growers :headbang:

I bet solo cup sales are through the roof :rofl:

Auto Cookies and the newer addition Auto Gorilla progessing steadily :thumbsup:

Some cool talk in this thread, keep it up :pass:

Stay safe out there buddy :bighug:

Mark..
i think everyone should have a solo or 2 in there life especially a dinafem solo as i know cookies are very well suited but let's see the gorilla in action and thanks mark also i wonder what will happen on Sunday about the lockdown i hope ya not going stir crazy

also i wonder what will happen on Sunday about the lockdown i hope ya not going stir crazy

I'm going to say what ever they do it will be limited. Maybe extend the "exercise" to 2 hours a day from 1?

I can't see any major changes just yet :pass:

I'm doing really well brother. This new life will take a bit of getting used to but we must move forward :thumbsup:

How you doing dude?

Mark..

I'm going to say what ever they do it will be limited. Maybe extend the "exercise" to 2 hours a day from 1?

I can't see any major changes just yet :pass:

I'm doing really well brother. This new life will take a bit of getting used to but we must move forward :thumbsup:

How you doing dude?

Mark..
the same shit different day here mark but I've got my wife and dog to keep me company and I've got a biggish back garden so least i can sit outside but my indoor garden keeps me sane i love my hobby so so much and i recon Boris will say just that more exercise periods but this covid19 shit is far from finished .also I've been getting loads of traffic back here im hoping to show how these little solos can perform:pass:

Just a small update Day 25 for the cookie i trimmed some of her roots and shes in great shape :d5: also day 16 for the gorilla also shes doing great
20200511_075539.jpg
20200511_075536.jpg
20200511_075400.jpg

Back