Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

a day in a life of a solo grower all 3 girls are living life to full-on there movable stakes here's a couple of pics as i moved them and i will get some nice full pics for tmoz show how there shaping up
20200524_162316.jpg
20200524_132611.jpg

a day in a life of a solo grower all 3 girls are living life to full-on there movable stakes here's a couple of pics as i moved them and i will get some nice full pics for tmoz show how there shaping upView attachment 1194326View attachment 1194327
Solo cups looking great!
Love the stick solution, so the plants can get good light in amongst the beastly jungle ladies.
this is how i imagine how plants might be grown by Cirque du Soleil's high wire act!

Solo cups looking great!
Love the stick solution, so the plants can get good light in amongst the beastly jungle ladies.
this is how i imagine how plants might be grown by Cirque du Soleil's high wire act!
I was thinking more like heads on stakes like punishment in old england and yes im using ever tiny bit of space i can get with the solos

I was thinking more like heads on stakes like punishment in old england and yes im using ever tiny bit of space i can get with the solos
LMAO that is funny!
Juist watch out for ravens and crows trying to peck your buds!:rofl:

pics as promised @Dinafem-Mark i can tell you this cookie is going to be mammoth to her other siblings I've grown look at all her tops and her trunk as very thick and at day 38 she starts her flower feed tomoz and her younger buddy the gorilla is at day 29 so the stretch is incoming .also anybody who is thinking about growing solo cups take from this in tiny spaces they could give you a harvest all year around
20200524_221332.jpg
20200524_221326.jpg
20200524_220920.jpg
20200524_220915.jpg

Dayum! That is a big solo cup grow, this could be a contender for your personal best in sa solo cup!
I'm a little behind you but growing in solo cups is so much fun!
they will take over your life i have so much fun with them and that cookie is really showing some crazy growth and shape i cut all her main of roots last week now there coming back as she lives inside another solo on her cane anyhow thanks pal and i will catch you tomoz

they will take over your life i have so much fun with them and that cookie is really showing some crazy growth and shape i cut all her main of roots last week now there coming back as she lives inside another solo on her cane anyhow thanks pal and i will catch you tomoz
How long has she been running and what will it yield do you think ,,?

How long has she been running and what will it yield do you think ,,?
Ive had just over a oz off my earlier ones and elder girl as say at day 39 so maybe 35 days to go

day 40 for my cookie and 31 for my gorilla @Dinafem-Mark this cookie is my pride and joy and i will get a full pic of her stork shes like a freak of nature and will be a massive improvement on my 3 previously also my 1st gorilla solo is also in great shape . @woody i thought u would like to see these
20200526_221724.jpg
20200526_221720.jpg
20200526_221716.jpg
20200526_221708.jpg

Back