Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

:wiz: woooo, how do that Voodoo that you do! :vibe: Tom, I'm betting on steroids man, that bulk is unnatural,... :rofl: ...can't wait to see her in full glory!
Tell Arty to stop using up all the paper towels and alcohol in the pimp-room please,... :pimp::crying:

:wiz: woooo, how do that Voodoo that you do! :vibe: Tom, I'm betting on steroids man, that bulk is unnatural,... :rofl: ...can't wait to see her in full glory!
Tell Arty to stop using up all the paper towels and alcohol in the pimp-room please,... :pimp::crying:
:pimphand::note::pimphand:

Awesome grow there Tom!
Cookies looks amazing!
I'll get some pics in a couple of days!
Spirit Walker is not far behind!!
get them posted up occasionally i need to keep my eyes on the competition
i have no idea how these dinafem strains grow so well in solos but i know that emerald harvest root wizard has made this girl freaky big also arty i have to post this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emerald-...666341?hash=item5da8f63565:g:ho4AAOSwXmlewpNv I've never seen it that price

Attachments

• 1590531768007.png
    1590531768007.png
    1,018 bytes · Views: 26
get them posted up occasionally i need to keep my eyes on the competition

i have no idea how these dinafem strains grow so well in solos but i know that emerald harvest root wizard has made this girl freaky big also arty i have to post this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Emerald-...666341?hash=item5da8f63565:g:ho4AAOSwXmlewpNv I've never seen it that price
I had 100% solid roots, totally root bound but none sprouting out the bottom like yours!
I took them out of the solo cup and added a little coco at the bottom!
This helps them drain and get a bit of extra air to the roots.
Is anything gets a little dodgy root wise, I have some Cannazyme waiting in the wings!
When I top water the water just sits there because it can't get through the roots.
They mostly get bottom feed now!
Been wanting to post pics but wasn't sure if it would be ok!
I'll post a pic of Spirit Walker from a couple of days ago!
Is that a good price for Emerald Harvest - Root Wizard?
I'm brassic right now, Just had to buy some more Dutch Pro Bloom Nutes and Explode bud booster.

Here is a pic of spirit walker, she is somewhat younger than cookies. I reckon she can do at least a Zip
DSCN5834 (FILEminimizer).JPG

I had 100% solid roots, totally root bound but none sprouting out the bottom like yours!
I took them out of the solo cup and added a little coco at the bottom!
This helps them drain and get a bit of extra air to the roots.
Is anything gets a little dodgy root wise, I have some Cannazyme waiting in the wings!
When I top water the water just sits there because it can't get through the roots.
They mostly get bottom feed now!
Been wanting to post pics but wasn't sure if it would be ok!
I'll post a pic of Spirit Walker from a couple of days ago!
Is that a good price for Emerald Harvest - Root Wizard?
I'm brassic right now, Just had to buy some more Dutch Pro Bloom Nutes and Explode bud booster.

Here is a pic of spirit walker, she is somewhat younger than cookies. I reckon she can do at least a Zip
View attachment 1195278
yes mate it can go for 70 quid a bottle I'm fucked if id pay that for it but you only use it in early veg then again in early flower it's also very concentrated to the likes of remo also mine with being coco and clay pebbles i can feed pretty fast from the top and that's how i feed all mine

Attachments

• emerald mils per litre.PNG
    emerald mils per litre.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
Thats some impressive growing for a solo cup. Well done mate, can't wait to see how they finish now!
as I've already said dinafemark turned me into a solo addict and there very rewarding I'm just thinking what new delights to try after these as I've also got a fastbuds wedding cheesecake in a cup

Back