Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

pics as promised @Dinafem-Mark i can tell you this cookie is going to be mammoth to her other siblings I've grown look at all her tops and her trunk as very thick and at day 38 she starts her flower feed tomoz and her younger buddy the gorilla is at day 29 so the stretch is incoming .also anybody who is thinking about growing solo cups take from this in tiny spaces they could give you a harvest all year around View attachment 1194515View attachment 1194516View attachment 1194517View attachment 1194518

I though your Solo Cup girls were big but this has the potential to be bigger :thumbsup:

Where a Solo Cup is concerned I must give appreciation and respect where it's due:toke:

@St. Tom Showing why he's the reigning King of the Solo Cups :headbang:

I wonder if anyone on the AFN could take that title?

Hmmm, We will have to see what can be done about that :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I though your Solo Cup girls were big but this has the potential to be bigger :thumbsup:

Where a Solo Cup is concerned I must give appreciation and respect where it's due:toke:

@St. Tom Showing why he's the reigning King of the Solo Cups :headbang:

I wonder if anyone on the AFN could take that title?

Hmmm, We will have to see what can be done about that :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
I can see a plan coming in action soon i think plenty of folks are interested in growing them them so maybe another big competition the last one was a blast

Hmmmmm........ possibly a Solo Cup Heavyweight Title of the World
Seconds out ding ding!

1590612886514.png
In the Blue corner ST. Tom Heavyweight Champion of the World Vs. the Rest of the World:headbang::headbang:

Hmmmmm........ possibly a Solo Cup Heavyweight Title of the World
Seconds out ding ding!

View attachment 1195694 In the Blue corner ST. Tom Heavyweight Champion of the World Vs. the Rest of the World:headbang::headbang:
i think now there are a few heavy hitters coming along I'm seeing a lot more interest in the solos anyhow how ya doing arty all good i hope

Hi Tom :bighug:
There sure are some skilled growers around!:shooty:
It is great to see so many people interested in growing in solo cups.
You have a lot to do with that inspiration by growing such a magnificent solo cup grow with your first Dinafem Cookies Solo Cup!
It now seems, you are superseding that grow with your current cookies solo cup grow and more power to your elbow mate!:headbang:
You are seriously rocking it & you are an inspiration to us all!:toke:
I look forward to any future Dinafem solo cup challenges, so I can do Mark proud, with a Dinafem solo cup.
I of course aspire to grow something to the standard you have already set and crack the 1 Oz dry weight and if the cannagods will it, maybe I can surpass those dreams!:shrug:
Either way it will be a lot of fun, the solo cups I'm growing right now are a blast and it is the first time I have grown in Solo Cups.
Right now in the SW of UK it is getting proper hot (for the UK that is) with temps getting up to 27 C this week, not the hottest the UK gets but still pretty damn warm!
Unusually your side of things looks to stay a little cooler, where you lot normally get the hotter temps.
Once temps get to 27 C - 28 C and up I get a little worried about grow room temps.
Usually I knock growing on the head for the hottest months of the year but I may do a couple of solo cups in the tent, seeing none of us seems to be going to far from home this year!

Hi Tom :bighug:
There sure are some skilled growers around!:shooty:
It is great to see so many people interested in growing in solo cups.
You have a lot to do with that inspiration by growing such a magnificent solo cup grow with your first Dinafem Cookies Solo Cup!
It now seems, you are superseding that grow with your current cookies solo cup grow and more power to your elbow mate!:headbang:
You are seriously rocking it & you are an inspiration to us all!:toke:
I look forward to any future Dinafem solo cup challenges, so I can do Mark proud, with a Dinafem solo cup.
I of course aspire to grow something to the standard you have already set and crack the 1 Oz dry weight and if the cannagods will it, maybe I can surpass those dreams!:shrug:
Either way it will be a lot of fun, the solo cups I'm growing right now are a blast and it is the first time I have grown in Solo Cups.
Right now in the SW of UK it is getting proper hot (for the UK that is) with temps getting up to 27 C this week, not the hottest the UK gets but still pretty damn warm!
Unusually your side of things looks to stay a little cooler, where you lot normally get the hotter temps.
Once temps get to 27 C - 28 C and up I get a little worried about grow room temps.
Usually I knock growing on the head for the hottest months of the year but I may do a couple of solo cups in the tent, seeing none of us seems to be going to far from home this year!
i know the heat even with led lights can be a bitch I've got an air con unit to keep it really cool if need be but with my plants am normally thinking what big plants next but I'm getting more excited for solo cups see i normally grow 4 plants in my 4x4 and with indica and crosses that's easily done but i don't think id run 4 in with sativas anyhow this is what i mean so say if i grow 3 plants and the 4th space gets a pot but 3 solos on stakes as this run i put to many plants in there but it's easy done isn't it mate

i know the heat even with led lights can be a bitch I've got an air con unit to keep it really cool if need be but with my plants am normally thinking what big plants next but I'm getting more excited for solo cups see i normally grow 4 plants in my 4x4 and with indica and crosses that's easily done but i don't think id run 4 in with sativas anyhow this is what i mean so say if i grow 3 plants and the 4th space gets a pot but 3 solos on stakes as this run i put to many plants in there but it's easy done isn't it mate
Easily done , no kidding!
I am full to capacity and really I'd like some extra space.
One plant less and things would have been ideal, i just didn't realise how big some of may girls would get.
There are plenty of times i have grown 6 plants in there with dwarfing techniques.
I think i took to long to transplant and this allowed them to get bigger than normal!

:smokeout:mates!

RT-- that Spirit Walker is a doll! I think you can get ol 'horseshoe-in-the-glove Tom here against the ropes - :pimp: Pimp-Daddy smack-down time! :rofl:
I'll be happy to sit all back of the bus, I ain't no Solo Wiz! ...hmmm, who to run,...thinking Crystal Candy maybe,... BTW, if none of you have grown that yet, git sum! All 3 formats available: auto, FV, photo... Photo was very tasty!

When the photo girls are out, I'm thinking of dipping my toes back in the Solo waters again for fun,...or the new comp' if/when that goes down?
...I bet Markus Seedicus Givin-us is a-cookin' summn up behind the screen - :eyebrows: :rofl: @Dinafem-Mark you are going to bankrupt the companies you work for!:worship::thanks:

Cheers bud @Waira :d5::smoking:
This is my first time with Solo Cups, so I'm no wiz yet!!
I've seen you grow plenty, I reckon you would do great!:thumbsup:
The only problem is keeping an eye on them and lots of regular feeding as they dry out quick!
Crystal Candy caught my eye when it came out!! That's my kinda girl!:dancer:
However as you know it is all too easy to have a box full of seeds and not enough space or time to grow them all!
So at some point I want to do a multi solo cup grow and grow me a sweet shop selection of buds!:woohoo1:
To be able to sit back and ponder which vape to have will be awesome and then to try different mixes, well that will be bliss!:baked:
To have you along for the solo cup grow out would be amazing, I hope you do!
Mark is a canny man and knows that a popular comp will get many seeds sold, as a result.:hump:
I look forward to lots of fun growing in Solo Cups with friends!
No matter who the ultimate winner is , we all win by having fun and by having some Dinafem/HSO buds to smoke, when it is all done!:headbang:
:vibe::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::vibe:

Nar, my last Solo cup Cookies was a low hanging fruit, I was shamed unmerciful! :baghead: :haha: *(not far from the truth) ... Nothing doing mate!-- you are well versed in mini-grow tech, don't be playin' me now!:rofl:
Crystal Candy caught my eye when it came out!! That's my kinda girl!:dancer:
However as you know it is all too easy to have a box full of seeds and not enough space or time to grow them all!
So at some point I want to do a multi solo cup grow and grow me a sweet shop selection of buds!
I need another tent (cough*pffff!*cough), so I can do a carpet bombing run of smaller volume pots, like 2L or less, cheek-to-jowl... maximum smorgasbord per unit space!
To be able to sit back and ponder which vape to have will be awesome and then to try different mixes, well that will be bliss!:baked:
To have you along for the solo cup grow out would be amazing, I hope you do!
Mark is a canny man and knows that a popular comp will get many seeds sold, as a result.:hump:
I look forward to lots of fun growing in Solo Cups with friends!
No matter who the ultimate winner is , we all win by having fun and by having some Dinafem/HSO buds to smoke, when it is all done!:headbang:
:vibe::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::vibe:
We are working on just that, ay? ...it is luxury to be sure!
Mark knows his onions backwards in the dark with his left hand (to coin a RT-ism!)... wait that came out wrong...? :rofl:
...the last Solo Cookie Comp was a absolute hoot, a model Comp' IMHO!

Back