Indoor short stuff and freebie auto first grow journal!

Sorry not one pf Pakistan Ryder lol its a one of each kind photo

Ok guys! My first girl is in complete darkness and will be harvested tomorrow! Ill trim and post a pic sometime tomorrow night. Thank you all for either following my first grow or helping me along the way. I have learned so much from people on here. Id like to thank muddy gotgreen noods and swampman off the top of my head for taking the journey with me especially. I feel like I came on this site to learn to grow and have found some really good people out of it.. there are more to thank for sure these are the people I knew off top of my head lol. Pictures to come!

Looking forward to seeing the sexy thing, DT! :booya:

Ok guys here is my first HARVEST! Well one plant.. My russian rocket fuel 3. She was my shortest girl at just over a foot. Let me tell you trimming is a bitch lol.. like you all didnt know this already. Thanks everyone who helped me through this.. I have 9 more autos almost done and will do pics and smoke reports on each strain. If anyone can help my place the pics in the actual message so they are bigger it would be great. I didnt take a whole wet weight however the big bud was just under 40 grams wet.. i believe somewhere over 100 total wet.. but we know how that goes haha!

Great harvest bro for your first. To me trimming is a lot of fun, all the dedication and hard work you put in. Harvesting is the best time. One love to ya. And again great job.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I wouldn't mind it I was Mindanao pressed for time.. u will see my others coming down next few days too. I have 4 more Russians 3 Himalayan blue diesel's an auto blueberry and a Pakistan Ryder.. this one was my shortest of them all :bong:

I think I may pull another girl today to go with last nights harvest. If so ill he adding more pictures tonight! Excited to see what I pull out of these girls.

Nice job DT! :clap: + rep for the fine harvest. :smokeit:

Just a thought... You might consider cutting a few slightly larger slits in the bottom of the (2) sides of your dry box. Just a little better circulation. Then, with the top closed, with a small-ish opening in the top, it will act like a chimney sort of deal. Just better circulation is all, with some sort of air current blowing towards/around the box... :2cents:
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your sticky girls getting the chop!
:smokebuds:

Back