Indoor short stuff and freebie auto first grow journal!

Hey guys I pulled another one and will he cutting my autoblueberry in the am.. ill post the pics then just a little tired after the trim!

Thanks gotgreen. Means a lot to me. More pics up tonight. My auto blue is a pretty girl too. U will enjoy her! I'm still clean and haven't smoke for that test.... but its so gonna be worth it when I do. Ill be flying high.. taking off on a rocket into the sky!

Appreciate it Jd. I love all the positive feedback from everyone but it hits home especially when moderators and senior members of this site say positive things about my grow. Its been my goal to not only learn from you guys but to build my reputation in this community and one day be able to pass advice I have learned down to the next novice grower coming up.

I do have a question guys... I Am not drying in my tent and its reaming my place up lol... is there anything u can put in a drying box that will help control odorous without compromising the potency or taste and smell of the bud's?

I used the gel.stuff by ona all over the house in solo cups and burned candles and insecnce ....helped out but damn I got a carbon filter and an ozone buster hep thingy oft the house ......

The stuff by ONA is like jelly but can't be good for drying in the box ...just around it I help.hold the house down until I got it into jars 6 days later ....but when it first got cut good lawd ...I smelled it outside ...!!!

God luck bud ...!!

More pics up tonight guys got some trimming to do. Harvesting one more rrf and a g13 auto blueberry. Swamp I'm gonna be stopping by your thread tomorrow night and recriprocating the love u send my way brother!

Back