Indoor short stuff and freebie auto first grow journal!

Nice bro ....I can't wait to see what ya say about the RRF .....ITS ON MY LUST gonna probably ly get the Bhd! As well she a pretty gal ......I love the Mi5 so far she's a shrub and very smell .....odd suggest that too bro they look like serious bud!!

Swamp.. I will tell u this.. my hbd are taking forever to finish.. just put one in dark yesterday.. its also the only strain I had a problem with.. however when I got my seeds and tried opening they fell to the ground so I dint know if that stressed them out... one turned male and one bean didnt sprout... now I know this must be kind a fluke because everyone else I read about has great things to say... but I will say this the one that's done was by far the most triched out plant ive grown! I'm a long ti.e smoker but not always danky bud... so when I do reports I wont have the connoseurs lung probably to points out the differences in fruity and diesely flavors.. I need to learn about that stuff quick.. I can point out blueberry though lol

Sorry guys didn't get to put pics up. They will come I promise. But I just tried my rrf and blueberry. The rrf I think needs cure for while it little harsh still. The blue was a God time though. Can taste them good on the exhale. Will do full reports when cured for while.. so now I will be chopping and blue Himalayan diesel tonight!

Here a few pictures of my first Himalayan blue diesel that came down day 87 I believe

Nice work bro ...she's a bueaty bro ....stitch has a thread for pictures ...when ever u her caught up he would enjoy having them ....

Nothing like serious tric coverage

Amazing grow sir, can't wait for the smoke report. :peace: Hazy

Wait, let me help. That hurts my neck...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ahh... much better. Damn! That's some fine growing DT! +rep
The HBD is another one on my wish list that I can't wait to grow. Enjoy! :smokebuds:

image.jpgimage (1).jpg

Thank you. I have no idea why they spin or how to edit them lol

Back