Indoor short stuff and freebie auto first grow journal!

Haha swamp from what I know kiss method stands for keep it simple stupid lol. I forget it's called weed for a reason. We want to grow best possible so we sometimes to give our girls too much love. I was overwatering and I giving full strength nutrients when they were not ready. I looked around my house and have a baboo and some other little plants outside and I realized those ones looked greener and healthier than ones I was giving all the love too. So I cut back probably most important was the overwatering. Just keep ph levels good and give some nutrients here and there and the ladies will be fine

Yep baaiccly why I made compost and just water ...I do have some enhancers but I'm gonna do alit more watering ....I do garden outside as well so both gardens are getting better next year ...good luck bro good grows are are in the future!!!! ..cleanest bud was the smallest bud ...coco and seaweed compost not much on her br strain doesn't like cropping ....but she is sandy and killer smoke man ...so I'm using this soil again and feed less no cutting g plants!!!

Just a couple shots with flash on of my most nature phenolic. Shes about 14 inches tall. Started flushing her. Can someone take a look and tell me what you think ss far as the trichromes? My loop will not be in for few days.

This one Kay be a little clear to look at trichromes. Also do you guys recommend a jeweler loop or microscope to check? Will 30x be ok?

I'd say only u will be able to see the tricombes to make judegement unless u had a power zoom I'm camera ....Sniper used a friggen scope eye ...from a rifle ...but all in all bro they look great .....those the outdoors ...and if ya satisfied cut a sample and dry it our the smoke it ....but man I wasn't all impressed with my samples excerpts 1 plant ...also u can harvest the top cola and let the others on the bottom fatten up .......I just posted some harvest photos yesterday ......

Yeah that what I figured swamp. I'm trying ti find a micro camera lol. I started flush 2 days ago so in a week ill take her. She is giving off a fruity aroma. Loving it.

The longer u push her the better seeing my first harvest in real life I know to let em go longer for sure ...but its time to move on to my second better grow .....I don't believe anyone was or still has 100% excellent grows ....if they do I needs get the dirt and light recipe!!!!!

Sorry guys for slacking on my journal. It was my big 30 birthday weekend. Tomorrow will have an update. Getting close to chop!

sweet bro hb to ya mate

Thanks grieved I got busy last night put took the pictures they will be up tonight!

Back