New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Happy Weekend All..!!

Finally have a day free for a little update.. Things are chugging along fine, at week 12 with the Kush and week 4 with the dwarf..

Kush has really started fattening up, you can definitely see the difference from my last update. I'm guessing a couple more weeks until harvest. Most trichomes are cloudy. I purchased some bat guano and seaweed kelp, so been give her that along with calmag. I've backed of the nutes a bit, she's still drinking but not as much.
I took a sneaky nug a week ago and dried it, vaped it. It was a really nice smoke, felt an immediate wave of relaxation go through my body, and the aches and pains I had went away... same effect on my partner and she likes it more than the SLH from last grow... Also felt very alert and social.. Went lovely with a glass of moscato!! Really enjoyed it, I think CBD strains are gonna be great for us both :smoking:

The dwarf has been a delight so far.. symmetrically perfect, spacing between nodes are good. Looking like she's about to start flowering. She's about 30cm tall, so don't think it'll get to the height that @Dudeski 's did :biggrin:.. She's also only been getting the side light from the cob and doing well, loving the cob.. definitely think one more in my space will be perfect!

royal dwarf :headbang:
0605.jpg
0605-5.jpg
0605-4.jpg
0605-6.jpg

Kush
0605-7.jpg
0605-8.jpg
0605-9.jpg

0605-16.jpg

0605-17.jpg
0605-10.jpg
0605-11.jpg
0605-12.jpg
0605-13.jpg
0605-14.jpg

Happy Weekend All..!!

Finally have a day free for a little update.. Things are chugging along fine, at week 12 with the Kush and week 4 with the dwarf..

Kush has really started fattening up, you can definitely see the difference from my last update. I'm guessing a couple more weeks until harvest. Most trichomes are cloudy. I purchased some bat guano and seaweed kelp, so been give her that along with calmag. I've backed of the nutes a bit, she's still drinking but not as much.
I took a sneaky nug a week ago and dried it, vaped it. It was a really nice smoke, felt an immediate wave of relaxation go through my body, and the aches and pains I had went away... same effect on my partner and she likes it more than the SLH from last grow... Also felt very alert and social.. Went lovely with a glass of moscato!! Really enjoyed it, I think CBD strains are gonna be great for us both :smoking:

The dwarf has been a delight so far.. symmetrically perfect, spacing between nodes are good. Looking like she's about to start flowering. She's about 30cm tall, so don't think it'll get to the height that @Dudeski 's did :biggrin:.. She's also only been getting the side light from the cob and doing well, loving the cob.. definitely think one more in my space will be perfect!

royal dwarf :headbang:
View attachment 902448 View attachment 902446 View attachment 902447 View attachment 902445

Kush
View attachment 902444 View attachment 902443 View attachment 902442

View attachment 902435
View attachment 902434 View attachment 902441 View attachment 902440 View attachment 902439 View attachment 902438 View attachment 902436
Hey blanch! The tent must smell amazing with all that kush bud. And you do have a happy little dwarf on your hands. :vibe:

Kush looks really good and set to fatten up more! Great job, Sis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro :d5:

Hey blanch! The tent must smell amazing with all that kush bud. And you do have a happy little dwarf on your hands. :vibe:

It does! Nice earthy scent.. if you squeeze the flowers it's real citrus. Not sure if that's normal for kush.. :toke:

@Avalanche Blanch Nice grow going on!! Kush!! Cheers to the Moscato

Cheers Dave!! :cheers:

That Kush is a really beautiful plant, that closeup shows some awesome colors, makes me think orange creamsicle. I hope mine looks half that nice at week 12!

Thanks grunt, eagerly waiting for her to finish up now. It was meant to only be a 10 week grow but way off that mark :pop: I will have to check yours out.. :thumbsup:

Howdy all, :hippy:

Kush is still going... I think she may have K deficiency. Please let me know if you think anything different.. Mainly top leaves affected, I have given her a feed of bat guano 1-9-1 only half strength and also some seaweed kelp 0-0-4.25 which I doubled the strength, both organic.. I'm considering to give her a few days of this, then plain water and harvest mid next week. I would really like to finish this one, I've just been too busy with work to be consistent with her. I lost track of what I was giving her when :wall: She does still look and smell amazing but the flower production seems to have slowed down to me, I could be wrong though.. almost all bud tricombes are cloudy, sugar leaves still have some clear and I spotted a few clear amber today.

Dwarf is going great, she's a quick one, which I like! Short veg and fast to flower :joy:.. She does like to get fed a couple times a day, If I only feed her once, the next day she will be sad and droopy :tongue:. I love her small size, Hoping she will turn into one squat nug! :greenthumb:No LST on this one, have more seeds if I want to in the future :cool1:

1305.jpg
1305-2.jpg
1305-3.jpg

1305-6.jpg
1305-7.jpg

This cola is a funny shape, just kinda got fat in the middle
1305-8.jpg
1305-9.jpg

1305-11.jpg
1305-14.jpg
1305-10.jpg
1305-12.jpg

The whole tent..
1305-5.jpg

And the Dwarf lady..
A little droopy up top, I fed her before pics, so she'll be right :thumbsup::pop::coffee:
1305-4.jpg
1305-13.jpg

Howdy all, :hippy:

Kush is still going... I think she may have K deficiency. Please let me know if you think anything different.. Mainly top leaves affected, I have given her a feed of bat guano 1-9-1 only half strength and also some seaweed kelp 0-0-4.25 which I doubled the strength, both organic.. I'm considering to give her a few days of this, then plain water and harvest mid next week. I would really like to finish this one, I've just been too busy with work to be consistent with her. I lost track of what I was giving her when :wall: She does still look and smell amazing but the flower production seems to have slowed down to me, I could be wrong though.. almost all bud tricombes are cloudy, sugar leaves still have some clear and I spotted a few clear amber today.

Dwarf is going great, she's a quick one, which I like! Short veg and fast to flower :joy:.. She does like to get fed a couple times a day, If I only feed her once, the next day she will be sad and droopy :tongue:. I love her small size, Hoping she will turn into one squat nug! :greenthumb:No LST on this one, have more seeds if I want to in the future :cool1:

View attachment 905547 View attachment 905546 View attachment 905545
View attachment 905542 View attachment 905541

This cola is a funny shape, just kinda got fat in the middle
View attachment 905540 View attachment 905539
View attachment 905538 View attachment 905534 View attachment 905537 View attachment 905536

The whole tent..
View attachment 905543

And the Dwarf lady..
A little droopy up top, I fed her before pics, so she'll be right :thumbsup::pop::coffee:
View attachment 905544 View attachment 905535

The kush looks delicious! Looking forward to the smoke report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back