New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Just finishing up this thread,

Kush took about 11 days to dry, which I was happy about, filled a few jars and think my curing efforts this time around are better than my last.. I did take her a little early as I needed to get my dwarf under the only cob I have.. (I will be buying another before next grow starts :thumbsup:). The buds themselves are quite airy, but it's an enjoyable smoke, felt very happy and relaxed.. Only been curing a couple weeks and expecting with more time it will just get better and better. :joy:

View attachment 915298

View attachment 915299

Cheers for following along :greenthumb:
Job well done. Beautiful bud you got there.
Surprised I got this notification lol haven't been getting them. Im Following you now so maybe that will make it easier.
I love your photos. I know you've got a photography background, I might just cheat and get that iPhone that has the portrait studio on it's camera lmao
How do you like your smoke? I'm going to back from where I last seen your plant and finish up your journal, be sure to post a link for your next one.
:slap:

nice lookin bud, Bud!

time to roll a few me thinks........enjoy!

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 13.08.31.png

Congratulations on the fine grow! You got a good stash started now. Make sure you post a link here to the next one, please. I'm a slacker about alerts

:peace:

Sure thang boss https://www.autoflower.org/threads/royal-dwarf.65750/ finishing the dwarf up here, then will purchase another cob and run some dinafem seeds :woohoo1:

Gorgeous buds Blanch! Do they smell like pine trees and lemon? Mine growing reminds me of the Humboldt sticky icky we got back in the day. I will let mine go a bit late and we can compare more notes if you want. I prefer mine more spacey, but might be nice to have some sleep medicine :smoking:

Haha.. Yes there is a really nice earthy citrus smell, same as my SLH grow.. It'll be great to see how yours finishes up, looking forward to the comparison. I have to be careful how much and when I smoke because of my job but when I do, music is loud and my ass is shaking whilst cooking some food.. so that's a good thing! :cooldance:

Job well done. Beautiful bud you got there.
Surprised I got this notification lol haven't been getting them. Im Following you now so maybe that will make it easier.
I love your photos. I know you've got a photography background, I might just cheat and get that iPhone that has the portrait studio on it's camera lmao
How do you like your smoke? I'm going to back from where I last seen your plant and finish up your journal, be sure to post a link for your next one.
:slap:

Thanks john! I'm the same with notifications, sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't.. Yep, def loving my new photography subject of late but some of the phones out now do a pretty decent job.. makes me wonder why I lob around a heavy camera haha..
The smoke is good, what little I've had, I'm such a lightweight.. only need a couple tokes and I'm off! :woohoo:

nice lookin bud, Bud!

time to roll a few me thinks........enjoy!

View attachment 915468

Ahaha thanks bud :smoking:

Haha.. Yes there is a really nice earthy citrus smell, same as my SLH grow.. It'll be great to see how yours finishes up, looking forward to the comparison. I have to be careful how much and when I smoke because of my job but when I do, music is loud and my ass is shaking whilst cooking some food.. so that's a good thing! :cooldance:

It's got a while and some Ca/Mg issue sneaking up I believe, so I am going to address that before it gets worse. More Azomite next time preemptively! As for the loud music and ass shaking, sounds like my day to day life and a lot of fun :smoking:

Thanks john! I'm the same with notifications, sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't.. Yep, def loving my new photography subject of late but some of the phones out now do a pretty decent job.. makes me wonder why I lob around a heavy camera haha..
The smoke is good, what little I've had, I'm such a lightweight.. only need a couple tokes and I'm off! :woohoo:

Ahaha thanks bud :smoking:
Between me and you, I'm about the same lol
That's why I love this critical plus cbd. I used to smoke a lot but had to stop for a bit. Then going back into it my tolerance was low, I'm good with some indicas, love Sativas, but some of them are just to racy and make me anxious as hell.
I like the bulky camera, it adds substance, your cultured lol I've got one it's just a $200 Nikon, would like to get a better one though. Mostly just use my phone here, it's not bad, and convenient, add a macro lens and it's a little better for close ups with the auto focus on. New iPhone has that portrait studio function. Seen an ad about it on YouTube.
So what we Growing next?
Edit:just seen your other link. Dinafem next? Can't go wrong there. I highly suggest a cbd strain. Cheese is great for relaxation too. Whatcha got in mind?

Between me and you, I'm about the same lol
That's why I love this critical plus cbd. I used to smoke a lot but had to stop for a bit. Then going back into it my tolerance was low, I'm good with some indicas, love Sativas, but some of them are just to racy and make me anxious as hell.
I like the bulky camera, it adds substance, your cultured lol I've got one it's just a $200 Nikon, would like to get a better one though. Mostly just use my phone here, it's not bad, and convenient, add a macro lens and it's a little better for close ups with the auto focus on. New iPhone has that portrait studio function. Seen an ad about it on YouTube.
So what we Growing next?
Edit:just seen your other link. Dinafem next? Can't go wrong there. I highly suggest a cbd strain. Cheese is great for relaxation too. Whatcha got in mind?

Doing the same as you with the critical + CBD and also a roadrunner 2.. so both high CBD strains :biggrin: I have to be careful with sativa's as well.. a little bit and I'm great but too much and my mind goes in a million directions. Thinking I'm better with indicas now probably because I'm naturally lazy lol.. But really looking forward to seeing what a low thc high cbd strain can do for me.

Doing the same as you with the critical + CBD and also a roadrunner 2.. so both high CBD strains :biggrin: I have to be careful with sativa's as well.. a little bit and I'm great but too much and my mind goes in a million directions. Thinking I'm better with indicas now probably because I'm naturally lazy lol.. But really looking forward to seeing what a low thc high cbd strain can do for me.
Lol at naturally lazy. Cbd supposedly lessens the psycoactive effects also. You'll love the critical, well you should, I know everyone is different, but you sound about like me. Lol I'm just about out. I've still got a cup and a half of butter, some kief, and this little bit left in a jar.
IMG_20180607_075249.jpg

Looking at rosaberry for my next cbd strain it's a little higher in thc. Here's the info it. Definitely need a stash of this. Lol
Strain: Rosaberry **HIGH CBD**

Filial Classification: F1 Hybrid.

Lineage: AC/DC (mother) X F4 Blueberry (father)

Flowering Time: Approximately 52-59 days.

Production: Medium to medium tall plant sporting large and compact flowers high in CBD. Rosaberry is considered a heavy producer. The Rosaberry smells like wild roses and tastes like sweet and tangy perfumed berries.

Effect: The effect of the Rosaberry is stimulating and focused while she tends to induce stress relief and body relaxation. She's high in CBD's and has been noted in relieving body tension attributed to inflammation. The Rosaberry smells like wild roses and tastes like sweet and tangy perfumed berries.

Terpenes: Myrcene, B-Caryophyllene, B-Limonene, Linalool, and Fenchol.

THC: 12%

CBD: 11%

Back