New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Just finishing up this thread,

Kush took about 11 days to dry, which I was happy about, filled a few jars and think my curing efforts this time around are better than my last.. I did take her a little early as I needed to get my dwarf under the only cob I have.. (I will be buying another before next grow starts :thumbsup:). The buds themselves are quite airy, but it's an enjoyable smoke, felt very happy and relaxed.. Only been curing a couple weeks and expecting with more time it will just get better and better. :joy:

1.jpg

1-2.jpg

Cheers for following along :greenthumb:

Just finishing up this thread,

Kush took about 11 days to dry, which I was happy about, filled a few jars and think my curing efforts this time around are better than my last.. I did take her a little early as I needed to get my dwarf under the only cob I have.. (I will be buying another before next grow starts :thumbsup:). The buds themselves are quite airy, but it's an enjoyable smoke, felt very happy and relaxed.. Only been curing a couple weeks and expecting with more time it will just get better and better. :joy:

View attachment 915298

View attachment 915299

Cheers for following along :greenthumb:
Congratulations on the fine grow! You got a good stash started now. Make sure you post a link here to the next one, please. I'm a slacker about alerts

:peace:

Gorgeous buds Blanch! Do they smell like pine trees and lemon? Mine growing reminds me of the Humboldt sticky icky we got back in the day. I will let mine go a bit late and we can compare more notes if you want. I prefer mine more spacey, but might be nice to have some sleep medicine :smoking:

Back