New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Lol at naturally lazy. Cbd supposedly lessens the psycoactive effects also. You'll love the critical, well you should, I know everyone is different, but you sound about like me. Lol I'm just about out. I've still got a cup and a half of butter, some kief, and this little bit left in a jar.
View attachment 915859
Looking at rosaberry for my next cbd strain it's a little higher in thc. Here's the info it. Definitely need a stash of this. Lol
Strain: Rosaberry **HIGH CBD**

Filial Classification: F1 Hybrid.

Lineage: AC/DC (mother) X F4 Blueberry (father)

Flowering Time: Approximately 52-59 days.

Production: Medium to medium tall plant sporting large and compact flowers high in CBD. Rosaberry is considered a heavy producer. The Rosaberry smells like wild roses and tastes like sweet and tangy perfumed berries.

Effect: The effect of the Rosaberry is stimulating and focused while she tends to induce stress relief and body relaxation. She's high in CBD's and has been noted in relieving body tension attributed to inflammation. The Rosaberry smells like wild roses and tastes like sweet and tangy perfumed berries.

Terpenes: Myrcene, B-Caryophyllene, B-Limonene, Linalool, and Fenchol.

THC: 12%

CBD: 11%

Yikes! Not much left john.. you got anything else going at the moment? That Rosaberry does sound nice! Nice and quick too.. AC/DC is a strain I'd like to try.. I've got a blueberry seed from Seedsman as a freebie but holding back from ordering anymore at the moment.. it's hard, there's too many tempting strains out there! But got about 40 seeds and 25 or so different strains.. :eyebrows: only growing 1-2 at a time will take a while to get through.. thinking of maybe doing a 12/12 from seed grow on some of my photos just to get through some! Anyways.. hope you get that one, would like to see how it goes for you :coffee:

Yikes! Not much left john.. you got anything else going at the moment? That Rosaberry does sound nice! Nice and quick too.. AC/DC is a strain I'd like to try.. I've got a blueberry seed from Seedsman as a freebie but holding back from ordering anymore at the moment.. it's hard, there's too many tempting strains out there! But got about 40 seeds and 25 or so different strains.. :eyebrows: only growing 1-2 at a time will take a while to get through.. thinking of maybe doing a 12/12 from seed grow on some of my photos just to get through some! Anyways.. hope you get that one, would like to see how it goes for you :coffee:
Oh ya, try to keep them going lol here's a link to what was my official turned unofficial journal, double grapes almost done, and working on making seeds of purple ducksfoot and a gorilla gold×purple ducksfoot. Also have a sour diesel for the goty with Roya Queen and a 2fast 2vast going for the Heavyweight goty.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-critical-cbd-auto.62490/page-54#post-1818906
Also just started 2 blue dream' matic from fastbuds.
I have some dj short blueberry beans I need to run, was planning on doing it over the summer, and making my own seeds of a few others, but I'm supposed to be moving shortly and I've got to make sure things are cool where I'm going. So just keeping enough to keep a tent full. Lol was hoping this summer would be the beginning of developing my own strain(s) maybe later in the fall. I've got some nice ones lined up though. Too many seeds not enough room. Bad thing is I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering more on this next Mephisto drop lmao I've got too many now, it's just hard not to. Also need to get that rosaberry next time it's in stock. Hopefully the double grape will hold me until I can pop the rest of these critical plus cbd autos.

Oh ya, try to keep them going lol here's a link to what was my official turned unofficial journal, double grapes almost done, and working on making seeds of purple ducksfoot and a gorilla gold×purple ducksfoot. Also have a sour diesel for the goty with Roya Queen and a 2fast 2vast going for the Heavyweight goty.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-critical-cbd-auto.62490/page-54#post-1818906
Also just started 2 blue dream' matic from fastbuds.
I have some dj short blueberry beans I need to run, was planning on doing it over the summer, and making my own seeds of a few others, but I'm supposed to be moving shortly and I've got to make sure things are cool where I'm going. So just keeping enough to keep a tent full. Lol was hoping this summer would be the beginning of developing my own strain(s) maybe later in the fall. I've got some nice ones lined up though. Too many seeds not enough room. Bad thing is I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering more on this next Mephisto drop lmao I've got too many now, it's just hard not to. Also need to get that rosaberry next time it's in stock. Hopefully the double grape will hold me until I can pop the rest of these critical plus cbd autos.

Wow.. you got heaps of exciting things happening.. thought I was already following that journal, mustn't be getting notifications. Ducksfoot breeding sounds awesome.. got one on my wish list, would love to do outside in the hopes it would go unnoticed but I dunno bout that :shrug:... Anyways, that all sounds awesome. I have 5 reg mosca seeds, am hoping for a male in there, perhaps later on with more knowledge I can breed some seeds.. I've gotta check out your journal :d5:

Wow.. you got heaps of exciting things happening.. thought I was already following that journal, mustn't be getting notifications. Ducksfoot breeding sounds awesome.. got one on my wish list, would love to do outside in the hopes it would go unnoticed but I dunno bout that :shrug:... Anyways, that all sounds awesome. I have 5 reg mosca seeds, am hoping for a male in there, perhaps later on with more knowledge I can breed some seeds.. I've gotta check out your journal :d5:
A little bit, not as much as I'd like, but it helps keep me busy. Ya ducksfoot is an interesting plant, can't wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully it's not too racy of sativa.
5 from the mosca mix? My buddy just grew a pack of them, no idea what they are but they turned out pretty good. Think he got 3 females and 1 male, other died or didn't sprout or something. Breeding is cool this is my first go at it, and kinda spontaneous, as it wasn't my intention to buy these seeds until they got released and I figured why not. Smh We'll see how it goes. I want to get my photoperiod plans rolling asap. Plenty of info here on it. I also bought Greg Greens book Cannabis Breeders Bible, Dj Shorts book Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis, and Robert Connell Clarke's Marijuana Botany. Great reads full of info.

Making seeds is easy. Put the boy plant in with the girl plant, dim the lights a bit and play some Barry White or Marvin Gaye. It's a done deal if you follow those steps!

Making seeds is easy. Put the boy plant in with the girl plant, dim the lights a bit and play some Barry White or Marvin Gaye. It's a done deal if you follow those steps!
Ya but the males seem to finish early lol working on saving pollen now because my females haven't showed enough lady parts. Real close though.

Back