New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

The kush looks delicious! Looking forward to the smoke report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Eq! I did take a tester a couple weeks back.. because of my job I can't smoke much but also my tolerance is super low.. But it was very nice indeed, I liked the feeling it gave me more than SLH actually :bighug:

Thanks Eq! I did take a tester a couple weeks back.. because of my job I can't smoke much but also my tolerance is super low.. But it was very nice indeed, I liked the feeling it gave me more than SLH actually :bighug:

I'm your opposite. I vape pretty much all day and I work in my own office. Tolerance is higher than I expected. I'm about gone through one third of my first harvest 3 weeks+ ago. Most ppl would only smoke them now but I'm already 1/3 done...lol

I'm your opposite. I vape pretty much all day and I work in my own office. Tolerance is higher than I expected. I'm about gone through one third of my first harvest 3 weeks+ ago. Most ppl would only smoke them now but I'm already 1/3 done...lol

Haha.. well you better get some more beans in pots then :thumbsup: :rofl: One small plant would last me a year! I'll give most away to friends :pighug:

Week 14.. Kush came down.. What a big a job! had sooo much foliage.. If I grow this one again I'd do it in a smaller pot just cause I know how big it can get, will post dry shots soon :yay: enjoy :biggrin:

2005-2.jpg

2005.jpg

2005-4.jpg

2005-3.jpg

Did you check the trichs on her? I'm seeing a lot of white hairs still, wondering if that's just genetics.

I love those huge branches of bud either way.

Yea. Your spot on samwell, the trichs on the buds were cloudy, some cloudy on the sugar leaves and some clear.. Had to make a decision, so harvested a bit early.. have visitors coming soonish and really wanna give the dwarf time to finish properly. I only have one cob atm and dwarf was only getting side lighting..The kush went a month longer than expected and was a freebie whereas the dwarf was a seed I chose.. I did take a tester and really enjoyed the smoke so down she came :coffee:

Once the dwarf is finished, and visitors gone I'm excited to run a couple dinafem strains.. critical plus cbd and roadrunner 2.. :smokeit:

Back