New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Hey Guys n Gals..

So at week 10 with the Kush and week 2 with the dwarf. Have a little issue now.. most of the top leaf tips are turning brown. I think I my have given her more nutes than what she likes. I tested the ph run off and it's at 6.7.. I filled her with some plain water yesterday, I might do that again next feed and then dial back the nutes. Between the crazy shift work I do and when I get a chance to feed her.. I don't know if I've been consistent with my quantities so I need to be a bit more careful. Other than that she is flowering nicely :thumbsup: The dwarf is going great so far too, giving her a little bit of water when she needs but no nutes yet.. Also has a little bit of variegation on one of the leaves, doesn't seem to be on new growth. :pop:
I also set up my backdrop stand and black back drop.. So much fun taking photos at this stage! :coffee:

Royal Dwarf, you can see the variegation on the back fan leaf
2404.jpg

2404-2.jpg

2404-3.jpg

2404-4.jpg

2404-7.jpg

2404-8.jpg

Attachments

• 2404-9.jpg
    2404-9.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 2404-6.jpg
    2404-6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2404-5.jpg
    2404-5.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 65
Hey Guys n Gals..

So at week 10 with the Kush and week 2 with the dwarf. Have a little issue now.. most of the top leaf tips are turning brown. I think I my have given her more nutes than what she likes. I tested the ph run off and it's at 6.7.. I filled her with some plain water yesterday, I might do that again next feed and then dial back the nutes. Between the crazy shift work I do and when I get a chance to feed her.. I don't know if I've been consistent with my quantities so I need to be a bit more careful. Other than that she is flowering nicely :thumbsup: The dwarf is going great so far too, giving her a little bit of water when she needs but no nutes yet.. Also has a little bit of variegation on one of the leaves, doesn't seem to be on new growth. :pop:
I also set up my backdrop stand and black back drop.. So much fun taking photos at this stage! :coffee:

Royal Dwarf, you can see the variegation on the back fan leaf
View attachment 896591

View attachment 896590

View attachment 896589

View attachment 896588

View attachment 896584

View attachment 896582

Girls are looking great,,, like @Dudeski says no worryies with the leaf tip ,treat it as an early warning sign to back of the feeds a wee bit:coffee:
lovley pics,:d5:

Varigation normally no problems and as she gets older will become less on new growth:toke:

Some tip burn just means you are right at max. It's a little ugly but won't harm anything. Looks like it is appreciating the food!

Phew.. good to hear, it'd suck to get this far and have things go belly up, I've just given her some calmag this morning and have reduced the nutes. :pighug:

Thanks dave :biggrin:

Girls are looking great,,, like @Dudeski says no worryies with the leaf tip ,treat it as an early warning sign to back of the feeds a wee bit:coffee:
lovley pics,:d5:

Varigation normally no problems and as she gets older will become less on new growth:toke:

Cheers hairy.. had heaps of variegation on the kush, but she grew out of it, the royal dwarf only has a little. And your right, doesn't seem to bother them at all :smokeit:

Back