New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

@bushmasterar15 could do with a clean up in here :biggrin:
I reported him, and sent message to @Dudeski to bann his ass.. We not want trolls on our site! I also see waira mentioned to ban him also, so he must of been just posting randomly...but everyone right on top of them type of people. Everyone knows it's NOT legal to buy things like that, probably a scammer or dumb ass 50 trying set people up, like we are that stupid, Besides we grow OUR OWN! hahahaha

I reported him, and sent message to @Dudeski to bann his ass.. We not want trolls on our site! I also see waira mentioned to ban him also, so he must of been just posting randomly...but everyone right on top of them type of people. Everyone knows it's NOT legal to buy things like that, probably a scammer or dumb ass 50 trying set people up, like we are that stupid, Besides we grow OUR OWN! hahahaha
Ditto Pal,,, just wanting this ladies thread cleaned up ,, no need for it :bighug:

It's been over a week since my last update.. She is really packing on the flower! Hoping to get her out for another photoshoot soon, but I'm stretched for time at the moment.. I think this will be a decent yield... @Unique, how long do you think she has to go? I'm hoping not more than a mth cause I wanna get some other strains started! :biggrin: Also included a pic of RQS Royal Dwarf.. Will probably start a thread in RQS for that soon :thumbsup:View attachment 895263

View attachment 895264

View attachment 895265

Royal Dwarf
View attachment 895261

View attachment 895262
Excellent job looking forward to seeing harvest

Back