New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

It's been over a week since my last update.. She is really packing on the flower! Hoping to get her out for another photoshoot soon, but I'm stretched for time at the moment.. I think this will be a decent yield... @Unique, how long do you think she has to go? I'm hoping not more than a mth cause I wanna get some other strains started! :biggrin: Also included a pic of RQS Royal Dwarf.. Will probably start a thread in RQS for that soon :thumbsup:
2104-3.jpg

2104-2.jpg

2104.jpg

Royal Dwarf
2104-5.jpg

2104-4.jpg

Hey Everyone,

In week 8 now, according to seedsman only another 2 weeks left.. haha.. not a chance unless there is some serious growth bursts. Don't mind though, just enjoying the process.. Heading interstate for the weekend so will give her a good feed before I leave, it's only for 1 night so should be okay. She's looking really nice and healthy, happy with how it's all going.. took her out for a photoshoot today :photog: She is so much bigger than I thought she would get.. Main cola standing just over 80cm.. amazing how this was the stem I broke, she just heals herself and becomes the strongest branch.. No wonder why it's good for you! Didn't get a pic of baby dwarf but she is going great too! she's tall but standing straight, has a really strong stem on her.. Hope everyone is having a cracking week so far :hippy:

View attachment 890831 View attachment 890832

View attachment 890833 View attachment 890834

View attachment 890835
Looking Great Blanch! I bet your loving all the extra room you got now, able give yourself bigger plants ;) :bighug:

It's been over a week since my last update.. She is really packing on the flower! Hoping to get her out for another photoshoot soon, but I'm stretched for time at the moment.. I think this will be a decent yield... @Unique, how long do you think she has to go? I'm hoping not more than a mth cause I wanna get some other strains started! :biggrin: Also included a pic of RQS Royal Dwarf.. Will probably start a thread in RQS for that soon :thumbsup:View attachment 895263

View attachment 895264

View attachment 895265

Royal Dwarf
View attachment 895261

View attachment 895262
Wow!! Looking Greaaattttttt! Awesome job your doing!:slap::slap::slap:

It's been over a week since my last update.. She is really packing on the flower! Hoping to get her out for another photoshoot soon, but I'm stretched for time at the moment.. I think this will be a decent yield... @Unique, how long do you think she has to go? I'm hoping not more than a mth cause I wanna get some other strains started! :biggrin: Also included a pic of RQS Royal Dwarf.. Will probably start a thread in RQS for that soon :thumbsup:View attachment 895263

View attachment 895264

View attachment 895265

Royal Dwarf
View attachment 895261

View attachment 895262
Still several weeks, by the looks of her, But I would say under a month..

Looking Great Blanch! I bet your loving all the extra room you got now, able give yourself bigger plants ;) :bighug:

It's great.. although, this Kush is making it look like there's not much room at all haha.. I should be able to grow a few plants at a time if I keep the pot size a bit smaller I think.

It's great.. although, this Kush is making it look like there's not much room at all haha.. I should be able to grow a few plants at a time if I keep the pot size a bit smaller I think.
Oh I know what ya mean , making it look like not much room, I kinda always running into that myself... Not sure why :p My biggest plant is in the least amount of coco, go figure, lol

View attachment 895264

View attachment 895265

Royal Dwarf
View attachment 895261

View attachment 895262
:d5:

If you can see the floor you got space ,,, you doing great ,,, :cheers:,,,, think how small they were at week 1;,2;;3:clapper:

Back