New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Hey Everyone,

In week 8 now, according to seedsman only another 2 weeks left.. haha.. not a chance unless there is some serious growth bursts. Don't mind though, just enjoying the process.. Heading interstate for the weekend so will give her a good feed before I leave, it's only for 1 night so should be okay. She's looking really nice and healthy, happy with how it's all going.. took her out for a photoshoot today :photog: She is so much bigger than I thought she would get.. Main cola standing just over 80cm.. amazing how this was the stem I broke, she just heals herself and becomes the strongest branch.. No wonder why it's good for you! Didn't get a pic of baby dwarf but she is going great too! she's tall but standing straight, has a really strong stem on her.. Hope everyone is having a cracking week so far :hippy:

1204-4.jpg
1204-5.jpg

1204-3.jpg
1204.jpg

1204-2.jpg

Looks excellent! I have read that Kush strains are supposed to be a category of their own. I obviously have never grown them. But have smoked them. Aren't they usually more indica dominant? Is your plant growing more sativa like? Or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks excellent! I have read that Kush strains are supposed to be a category of their own. I obviously have never grown them. But have smoked them. Aren't they usually more indica dominant? Is your plant growing more sativa like? Or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a hybrid but indica dom.. in the veg stage the leaves were really fat.. Now in flower, the leaves are more slender. So yea.. because of the height and leaves now you could mistake for a sativa :pop:

I hope you have a safe trip.

Those photos are amazing, daym you are good!

Thanks dudeski.. finally got the back room cleaned up so have space and lighting on the go.. just using my white wall but I've ordered a black backdrop.. once the flowers develop more I'll start using it.. I know how the folk around here love the black background :biggrin:

Beautiful plants and pics . What camera do you use? Have a great trip

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Cheers island.. I use a Nikon 750D with a few different lenses.. 105mm micro, 24-70mm & 50mm.. but it's all her I'm telling ya, she really knows how to turn it on in front of the camera:thumbsup:

Back