New Grower SCHOOL DAZE (seed to jar)live guide

Welcome to school daze.
This is the new growers school.

Here I'm going to be doing a live week to week simple guide to growing autos in soil.

Will be a basic easy to follow guide.
No big fancy words no crazy wild stuff.
Just a basic guide from start to smoke. Seed to jar.
We shall cover basic lighting
Basic nutrients
Show a lot of how to and when to with light hight , room conditions , low stress training , watering and all the rest of all the stuff I have picked up here from AFN in my short time of growing.

Feel free to ask all the questions pertaining to the week/subject you would like.
If I don't know the answer [HASHTAG]#iknowaguy[/HASHTAG] or gal

Well class is in session!
IMG_20180424_232131.jpg

Awesome thread @Ash-a-Ton I just started my first grow and this thread has already answered a handful of questions I had. Much appreciated!

WOW! What an incredible resource for a new grower. I'm expecting to plop my first beans in the dirt next week so reading this has eased my mind quite a bit. Thanks for this!
Absolutely guys. The pleasure was mine

Apologies to everyone for not finishing strong and posting pics .
Life delt some lemons and such. So made some lemonades. Getting married and having a baby. On top of all the other stuff that came all at one time . Had a bit of a rough go there.

The plan is to get my game proper again using coco and hopefully get a good live basic coco guide early next year

A huge thanks to all who attended class and supported the thread afn and myself.
And a huge thanks to all who read this in the future.
Cheers AFN
you're all my family

Hiya Ash-a-Ton.
I read this completely and learned quite a bit.
Thanks for all your effort.

I'm bumping this thread for other virgin noobs out there trying to find their way.

1464738-745515475462622-1327909345-n_orig.jpg
>>> BUMP!

Firstly, as an old dude with many years of growing experience, I have to say this is the best beginner guide I have ever read that wasn’t over 300 pages and written by Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal. Which I read over 20 years ago. Your step by step LST tutorial with pics was amazingly informative! Being a mainly outdoor grower I lollipop mostly but I have just started my 1st autoflower grow with First ever LEDs. Your canopy was perfectly even and perfectly suited for those. You also addressed a big question about is it ok to trim leaves from a plant with such a short cycle. My first grow is going to be a Buddha purple kush, which I’m gonna just let go normally as a benchmark. But I will trim a few leaves. My next run I will use your technique to prove what I already know from your pics. Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this great guide!

Back